cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No refund on returned item need a good phone number for this site

I ordered an item, received the wrong item, returned the item and did not get my funds returned

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Did you file aginst the MBG?

Did you file a "not as descrribed?"

Does the package show delivered in the claim?

Did you go in to the claim and request eBay to step in?

These are the steps you should have taken to get a refund. Please give us more information and there are many here who can try to help.

Calling CS is not going to help 90% of the time.

If you want CS, go to the bottom of the page, click "contact us" and request a call.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If you returned the item through an eBay 'Return this item' request the seller has 2 days to refund after the label you were provided in the case shows delivered back to the seller. You have only 10 days to ask eBay for help if the seller didn't  refund as required.

If you made the return through messages you could be out of luck on eBay. 

Dispute the charge with PayPal or your credit card if eBay can help.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@growlerbob wrote:

I ordered an item, received the wrong item, returned the item and did not get my funds returned 

If you did not click RETURN THIS ITEM to actually start a return request using the WRONG ITEM SENT reason 

an36344_0-1679679819477.jpeg

for eBay to monitor the return tracking, then you won't get a refund.

And if you didn't @growlerbob go through those steps now -- click RETURN THIS ITEM, etc. -- then return a printout of your previous return tracking tucked inside a box or envelope with the return label you'll get, to show that you returned the wrong item, to get your refund.

Or if you did, contact eBay with a private message on Facebook here, to ask for your refund.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: