Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incorrect Sales Tax Collected

TECHNICAL ISSUE:My latest sale was for NY.The packing slip shows NY Sales Tax was paid for just the item.The buyer paid .94.-But the order detail page shows the NY Sales Tax as $1.34 which is the correct amount that should have been paid.This is corr...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

store graphics are missing

My store graphics are missing.Also when I click my store it says that this page does not exist.I can get to my store by clicking nto an item first.Not real sure how this is affecting my sales.Please fix.Thank you, Amy

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 61 replies
  • 0 helpful

I HATE THE NEW EBAY APP ON MY PHONE

I hate the latest update to the ebay app on my phone. I used to be able to tell how many days were left on each of my listings on the selling page. I do most of my business on my phone. Now I have to get on my computer to see when they will end. I al...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay scamming me out of my store listings

Let me preface this by saying I know I'm going to have to call the call center...and I am dreading it because I know they won't do anything or understand. I was going through my invoice for September and noticed the amount of listing fees I had for t...

Sales tax bug

Today I sold 5 items to one buyer in PA. When I sent the invoice I could see the tax row. Now I can not. The buyer was furious and sent nasty emails saying I was cheating her. When I look at View Record - the tax row is blank but the total included a...

Any one else getting issues with ebay recently - Not directing links and slow.

Over the last couple of days ebay is slower than usual and when I click on a category in my shop it takes me to a different page altogether.Same thing on two different PC's so not an issue with the PC Happens about 50% of the time, Still using old sh...

0 results found in all categories

Hi, I've found out recently that many of my customers can't see my listings in my store. Even tho I have over 3000 listings, when viewing my store (http://stores.ebay.ca/Hibouquine) it says "0 results found in all categories" for SOME users. I've tes...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Invoice Will No Send

Hello everyone, Is anyone else having a problem sending an invoice?When I click send - I just get this little swirly thing, and it does not send.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors