Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Small tilt ball pitcher??

Can someone ID this small ball tilt pitcher? Holds 5 cups completely full. Is 4 1/2" from bottom of lip to table. Is 5" wide. Can't find in my Florence's 50-60's Kitchen ware book. Appears to be fired on- see picture of top. Some of the coating is st...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Signed Waterford vase? jar? something with a notch in neck? What is it?

Hi all, This little items is acid signed Waterford on the very bottom of the diamond cut side, just above the flat base.I have no idea what this might be? Has a notched out spot, I thought maybe for a lamp switch? It measures about 3-1/2" tall and al...

IMG_7213.JPG IMG_7214.JPG IMG_7215.JPG IMG_7218.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help ID a possible early clay pot (Native American?)

Hi All - Bought this pot at a thrift shop in the northeast US a month ago. Can't ID it and wanted to see if anyone on here can. Measures approx 8in across 5in high. Just a guess on size. Lightly decorated. No idea on this one. Photos below. Thanks!

0423191155.jpg 0423191154b.jpg 0423191154a.jpg 0423191154.jpg

Royal Denmark England platter

I have a platter with 'Royal Denmark England' and a crown stamped on the bottom. It is a green pattern very similar to the Royal Copenhagen blue. The Crown on the bottom stamp is more intricate than the Royal Copenhagen one. Any ideas as to what year...

Resolved! Need vase ID

Hi - I just acquired a large collection of American brilliant cut glass and this piece was among them. I've searched for this vase in ABP to no avail. It's very heavy and measures 10" tall. I think it's crystal but maybe glass? The eagle is raised an...

eaglevase1.JPG eaglevase4.JPG eaglevase5.JPG eaglevase7.JPG

Dresden Art Figurine Help Needed

Hello, I am having troubles identifying this piece. It has incised, or impressed crossed swords with an F inside.Then below that some sort of crown, and initials? then another word. Also has an incised 1760 8 Thanks for the help Jay

Milk glass shell dish, old or junk?

I can't tell if this is old glass or **bleep**. It's very thick and has a bluish hue. Any insight would be appreciated. Someone write something on the back but all I can make out is hotel.Thanks!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors