eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Pottery, Glass & Porcelain

I found a set of these goblets.  Checked the R site and found a couple, 1 Tiffin and 1 Weston, that are similar but not the same.  Does  anyone know who might have made these?  They have a vertical optic with 12 vertical panels.  Measures 6 1/2" high and hold 10 oz. (12 oz. to the very top).  The do NOT glow under a black light.  The previous owner had a sticker on them that said "green depression goblet, wedding gift 1939."   Thanks!

DSCF1215.jpg

Pottery, Glass & Porcelain discussion

I found this vase at Goodwill this weekend for 10 dollars and my first thought was Fostoria, but didn't find any similar online. So I punched in "painted milk glass night scene vase" and found one nearly identical on another site that is saying it is Baccarat Opaline! I was very surprised and excited, but after researching Baccarat and not finding another I am doubtful. I did find other decorated vases in was looks like the same shape by Baccarat. Please help if you can! This measures just under 8 inches tall and I didn't find a signature.

Thanks so much!

DSC02670.JPGDSC02628.JPGDSC02633.JPG

Oct 27, 2014 10:54:23 AM PT

Please help ID painted milk glass vase

This porcelain cream & sugar set is un-marked except for the British Registry mark on the open sugar bowl.  Does anyone recognize anything about the shape or pattern of fall-colored leaves & nuts (?) that might help to identify the maker?

Creamer 2 3/4" high; Sugar 2" high  

The faint pink mark on the base of the creamer is an old price written in magic marked or something similar. 

Thanks for any info.

P1010027.JPG

P1010030.JPG

P1010031.JPG

This figurine is gloss white porcelain, 4" X 6" X 1 1/2" and marked on the base with a crown over S in a shield and a 'hard-to decifer' word... ---zzndorf ??  It was labelled 'Sitzendorf' on the price tag but the mark doesn't match any Sitzendorf mark that I could find though there are similarities.  The style is not like any other items identified as Sitzendorf either.   Is this a fake or is it some other known maker?

I'm drawing a blank here and would appreciate any help.

P1010021.JPG

P1010025.JPG

P1010026.JPG

Thanks for any input.

I'm looking for help identifying this stemware. I think my key is in the stem, but so far I've come up empty.

The stem is faceted, and right about midpoint, the facets rotate for about an inch, and then shift back. They have an intaglio cut flower alternating with a dot with 3 swag lines and 3 more dots underneath. They have a wide optic. They measure 6 1/2" tall and hold 8 ounces to the rim. 

Does anyone recognize the maker of this goblet? If I could find the pattern, that would be a bonus, but finding out who might have made these would be great.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Jennie

Oct 28, 2014 9:02:32 AM PT

Stemware ID help - TIA!

I am hoping someone can help me with this age of this paperweight.  It his hand painted and signed.  I took they felt from the back and it is hollow and filled with rice.  It is about 3 1/8" in diameter.  Is there a time frame when this type of thing was in style?  Thanks in advance for any help.004.JPG006.JPG007.JPG005.JPG

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 1 14
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 12