eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Pottery, Glass & Porcelain

I've been researching some stems for a friend and finally found it on the R site in clear, pink and green as UNK 509. The stem I want to ID has the identical etch and gold trim on the rim, also identical bowl. However, the one I'm searching for is yellow, and has a stem similar to UNK 509 but with a lady leg. Does anyone have a lead? I considered Lancaster/Standard because of the yellow, and Bryce because they made the same stem, but no luck. 

Using the drawing because it's MUCH easier to see the etch than with my photography. Interestingly, it's a 2-part etch that can't be properly seen  by looking at one image of a wine glass. If anyone thinks it would help, I'll post a photo of the rest of the etch. TIA for your gracious help, as always!

Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 1.43.03 PM.png

Pottery, Glass & Porcelain discussion

002.JPG004.JPG008.JPG

13.5" x 20"  Is this considered ceramic, earthenware or?   Anyone recopgnize the makerand and/or age?  Because of the size, does that make it a turkey platter or just a serving platter  Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.  

Please help id this pattern glass lamp shade that measures 4 7/16" tall, 2 7/8" across the rim, and has 1 1/8" diameter hole in the bottom. The color compares to other eapg pieces I have. The sides are about 1/4" thick while the bottom is about 3/8" thick with a cut bottom and weighs 14.4 ounces. Is this a newer candle shade or is it any early lamp shade? If it is a lamp shade can anyone tell me what the lamp would look like. Thank you in advance.P1012154.JPGP1012152.JPGP1012153.JPGe.

May 27, 2015 2:28:55 PM PT

Glass: EAPG blue lamp shade? Please help id

Please help id this etched glass plate that measures 10 1/2" diameter with a cut bottom. Thank you in advance.P1012121.JPGP1012123.JPGP1012122.JPGP1012120.JPG

This vase measures about 10" tall. It is concave on the base with a machine finished rim. In my searching I have learned this is called a "bird bath" base, and that this base was common with  Sklo Union glass. I'm not finding any Sklo Union pieces that look like this. Any other suggestions? Is this considered spatter glass? Thanks for any help!

IMG_2142__2___1432630061_16761.jpgIMG_2144__1432630203_55070.jpgIMG_2140__1432630159_69201.jpg

May 26, 2015 2:00:10 AM PT

Help with id for Art Glass Vase

Hello,

I recently acquired these two vases.  The 14" tall red one has gold threading in it.  It was sold to me as Phoenix Glass Anniversary vase.  But that does not seem right to me at all.  I believe it may be mold-blown but maybe not.  It does have two line marks running down the side.  Any ideas or input?

The second is a deco vase that I have had no luck with.  It is a bluish green.  It is 14" tall also.  Anybody know anything about either?  Also appreciate any comments.

Geoffrey

IMG_1210.JPGphoenix1.jpg00707_83L1vFjsTts_600x450.jpg

IMG_1212.JPG

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 2 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2