eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Pottery, Glass & Porcelain

Looking these up for a friend.  These seem to be the same pattern, but the plate is Hutschenreuther and cream pitcher is Made in France with a house logo and name (can't read) in bottom half of house.  Appreciate any help on this maker or name of pattern.  

Have no idea what the Mabel Kelly 1981 is on the bottom. The "house" just doesn't appear to be a mold mark! Just doesn't make sense to me.  Thanks for any info!

Cream pitcher B&B plateC Pitcher mark++

Bottom of pitcher

Hutschenreuther mark-plate

Bottom of B&B plate

Pottery, Glass & Porcelain discussion

May 19, 2015 9:05:51 PM PT

Help with ceramic mark, pattern.

Etched signature - looks like "Louson" - anyone familiar? Vase is approx 4 inches tall DSC_3705.JPG_DSC3721.JPG

May 20, 2015 2:22:32 AM PT

Signed "Louson" Art Glass Vase ID

This little angel fish measures about 2 5/8" tall, 2 3/8 inches long and 1 1/8 inches wide at the base. He is turquoise and unmarked. I have seen the same shape listed as Shawnee on ebay, but in my Shawnee book he is not pictured. There is an angelfish in the book, but his mouth is droopy and quite different. I haven't been able to find this fish anywhere else on the internet. I've done searches for vintage pottery fish/ angelfish. My Shawnee book is dated 1994, so maybe he is in a newer book? Does anyone recognize this fishy? Thanks for the help!

IMG_2187__1432139248_49133.jpgIMG_2189__1432139311_25893.jpg

Picked this up at the thrift store for $5.00. It appears that parts are hand painted? And others parts are not? Does that seem right?  I am looking for some keywords. What would you call this type of painting? Would you call this a continental vase? Anything helps! Thanks! rabbit 012.JPGrabbit 017.JPGrabbit 023.JPGrabbit 031.JPGrabbit 027.JPG

I thought this was the Martec Pattern by McKee but now I see another piece listed that says it's the Martec pattern. Appreciate any light that can be shed on this pattern. Thanks. Oh, and I found this stand in a bunch of EAPG after I listed the punch bowl and plate. If it is Martec, should I cancel the other listing and combine all 3 pieces? Thanks for any and all info.

IMG_8187.JPGIMG_8189.JPG

This little thing (approx 2" x 1.5") has been sitting on my desk for over a year and thought I would try to I.D. it before breaking it. Thanks!

DSC_3730.JPGDSC_3732.JPGDSC_3733.JPGDSC_3734.JPG

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0