eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Pottery, Glass & Porcelain

thank you in advance for any help. Marigold bowl 5 3/4" x 3 1/2". I don't know what color the other one is the bottom looks cobalt blue to me. 6 1/2" x 2 3/4". 100_5777.JPG100_5779.JPG100_5780.JPG100_5778.JPG100_5776.JPG

Pottery, Glass & Porcelain discussion

I obtained at an estate auction a large set of matching barware:  champagnes in 2 sizes and old fashioned glasses.  I have struck out searching to ID;  anyone recognize them?  (I am guessing they are 1970s but could be totally wrong).   Thanks to all of you who read this!  :smileyhappy:IMG_9194.JPGIMG_9195.JPGIMG_9198.JPGIMG_9196.JPG

Thanks in advance. My crackle glass resources are limited. I went through Weitmans' Book 2 with no luck and also the Blenko Project website. For all I know it's cheap Mexican glass -- I seem to have no clue about the difference between that and nice American crackle -- but, well, I'd like to know anyway.  :smileyindifferent:  It's 8 1/4" tall with an unpolished pontil.

Cobalt crackle jug 1.jpg

Cobalt crackle jug 2.jpg

Cobalt crackle jug 5.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello P&G forums, I see tons of cut glass and this one caught my eye. I would like to properly ID it before listing if possible. Is this ABP glass? It doesn't have the sawtooth edge that I usually see. I really wish there was a makers mark, but sadly there are only some numbers. I would like help with the age/pattern/maker if possible. Thanks

These bottles appear to be cased, but the inside is fairly thin, more like white satin enamel painted inside than an actual glass layer. Would you dIMG_1427.JPGescribe this as cased, or as something else?

Any thoughts on origins or maker? In my searches, I'm coming up with results all over the place. I thought they were pretty. And my first thought was Victorian. But now I'm wondering if they're Czech.

Thoughts?

Thank you in advance. 

Jennie

IMG_1425.JPG

IMG_1430.JPG

This is the first time I've picked up glass with this optic. It looks like a fishscale to me, and has a dot or bullseye in the middle. You can feel the fischscale on the outside, although not as well as on the inside. I'm trying to search online to get some ideas of possible maker, era, how to describe, etc. I'm coming up empty. How would you describe this? Any thoughts on how to search? Possible makers? 

Any and all help is appreciated! I'm lost on this one.

Thanks.
Jennie

IMG_1517.JPGIMG_1518.JPG

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0