eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • StubHub

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Pottery, Glass & Porcelain

Hello. I've got this penquins figurine that I have no idea who it was made by, or better yet, what the heck it was originally used for. The tubes in the two silver fittings seem to have a spring action if that helps. It does have a foil sticker which I have tried to research with no luck. I'm really dying to know more about these little fellows so any help is greatly appreciated. It measures a little over 5" high and is about 4 3/4" wide.

DSC06139.JPGDSC06160.JPGDSC06167.JPG

Pottery, Glass & Porcelain discussion

Glassies!  Can anyone ID this maker and pattern green depression glass plate?   thank you for any help.green depression plate-005.JPGgreen depression plate.JPG

I have boxes and boxes of glassware that need sold from an estate.  I know zero zip about glassware patterns.   Any help I can get in identifying some of this glassware will help greatly.   Don't know whether to list it on ebay or to sell it at the garage sale. P9290574.JPG

I have iced teas and goblets with the same etched pattern, but may be different blank styles. The owner thought they were Fostoria Meadow Rose, but I've checked replacements site and Fostoria Crystal for America and am coming up empty for a Fostoria blank that matches these. 

The iced tea stands 6 3/4" tall and has a twist stem and ripple at the base of the bowl. It has a wide straight optic. The etch ---I don't know how to describe.

The goblet stands 7 7/8" tall and has a bulbous lady leg stem and a ripple at the base. Same optic. Same etch. 

The first picture shows the shape (I hope it's clear enough). The second shows the etch.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

Jennie

IMG_8274.JPG

IMG_8281.JPG

I have a set of 9 plates all with different flower patterns on the front.  The mark on the back is a Haviland mark and the dates are 1890 and 1892  Can anyone tell me what the ES on the plate is?   Initials of artist???P9290735.JPG

Does anyone recognize the mark on this bell?DSC07097.JPG

DSC07076.JPG

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a topic with new unread messages 2 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 9
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 6