Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Things that make you go 'Huh?"

Strange that items I listed yesterday on 3/30 have a 31 day listing period, and items I just listed this morning have a 30 day listing period. So that, when I order the listing by most time remaining the items I listed this morning are under what I l...

Sales skyrocketing in other marketplaces, but falling in eBay

Has anybody else been experiencing their sales skyrocketing in other marketplaces but going way down in eBay? Currently at negative 20% on my eBay sales as compared with last month, lowest sales I've had in years--but my sales on other websites are u...

Ebay not refunding seller fees

I got caught out with refunding cancelled orders.I put up a notice saying we were closed but some buyers don't read the add properly and still order.If I simply refund the buyer from here then Ebay or is it Paypal don't refund the seller fees.Typical...

Resolved! New Return scam - start a return , fake tracking number, don't ship, open case in 10 days, REFUND

This is a new one to me but it's ridiculous that the buyer got a refund: Step 1: Buyer ordered two apple watches then opened a return request. Step 2: Buyer entered a bogus tracking numberStep 3: 10 days go by. Still no scans on the bogus tracking nu...

Has Ebay Completely Stopped Assisting Sellers?

I'm attempting to overturn a negative feedback. Buyer posted negative rating after USPS skipped his home and sent package back to god knows where (I used Ebay shipping label). Refund was issued through Paypal. Buyer still doesn't want to retract feed...

Cancelling a transaction

Hello I just sold an item I did not have by mistakenly listing it twice. My second mistake was going to paypal and issuing the customer a full refund. When I go to cancel the transaction on eBay all I find is going to cancel the transaction and issue...

Is this a scam?

Buyer wanted to pay me via paypal and also put ebay gift cards inside package and ship to another adress. Sounds fishy

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is so Generous at this critical time - NOT.

Wow! Ebay gave us 50,00 Free listings it use in just over a month. So how would a single bookseller use even a 10th of that and if I forget to end them in 30 days they will automatically re-list and I get a huge bill. So generous.I've been a book-sel...

Can buyer sue for not selling him item?

A potential buyer emails me, asking for a discounted price on an item. I respond by saying "sure if you are willing to pick it up". He replies "great thank you, I will come by next week to pick it up". I did also reply with a "cool!". Well, the listi...

I'll health and running and eBay shop

I've been selling on eBay for I think about 12 years. I got into it because of poor health, a mortgage to pay and mouths to feed. Out of them 12 years I've probably not worked three of them, at one point I ended up with Sepsis on ICU in a induced com...

Sellers- end of quarter reminders

eBay sales reports are only available for 90 days through seller hub. If you haven't been downloading them each month then do it now. Since today is the 91st day of the year I'm not sure if January 1 will be included if you waited until today to down...

Changed Paypal Address to New Paypal address but sales continue to go to old paypal address..

We've had our ebay account many years. Today We changed our paypal account, plugged inthe new email address into ebay but no payments thru to paypal yet.(yes we've had sales & payments keep going to old paypal account still open)..We are receiving eb...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Strange Ebay generated Return label packages delivered to me - not the seller or buyer

Hi anyone seen anything like this? In the last 3 days I have received two different packages with ebay generated return labels. They are not for anything I sold or buyers I have ever (in memory) sold something to. I have no open returns or open cases...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors