cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Things that make you go 'Huh?"

Strange that items I listed yesterday on 3/30 have a 31 day listing period, and items I just listed this morning have a 30 day listing period.  So that, when I order the listing by most time remaining the items I listed this morning are under what I listed yesterday.

Too much for my remaining brain cell.  is this a dynamic of the good till cancelled policy?

"I need a way to show people how much I love them, despite all my words and actions."
Maria Bamford, comedian
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Some months have 30 days and some have 31 days. Either way those items will automatically be relisted. If you do not want certain items to be automatically relisted you can end those listings a day before they are scheduled to be automatically relisted.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@tymcbray530i wrote:

is this a dynamic of the good till cancelled policy?

Yes because items are not renewing based on number of days they've been listed- they're renewing based on the date they were listed and some months are shorter than others.

April has 30 days, therefore items listed on March 30 will renew on April 30 and items listed on March 31 will also renew on April 30.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Got weirder as I listed something a few minutes later and got 31 days instead of the 30 I got a few minutes before.

Not a biggie.  It just baffled me when I went to look at listings from time left order and found listings from yesterday before those I listed this morning. 

Bigger fish to fry.

"I need a way to show people how much I love them, despite all my words and actions."
Maria Bamford, comedian
Message 4 of 4
latest reply