Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay app

Hi... i uninstalled my ebay yesterday and i went to re-install it not long after and it will not let me download it at all. When i try click on install it dosnt do anything at all.. and when i try to download app through internet way it says error oc...

Might be in the wrong place but I need help with uploading pictures please

Hi Everyone and thank you for your time 'This only started recently. When I go to upload my pictures to my listing say I want 12 photos, I chose 12 and hit select, They all upload but I can only see the first six. I am unable to scroll down to view o...

eBay glitchy tricks.... be on alert

Be on the alert!A few weeks ago, I caught a duplicated listing. Fortunately, hasn't happened in quite a long while. This listing had already sold many weeks ago, and was not used to create a similar listing. Now just today, a "saved draft" of an acti...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

"We're having trouble printing your label." when attempting to print a shipping label

I'm trying to print a shipping label. I follow the Shipping Label UI from the eBay print shipping label screen: I'm shipping Flat Rate Padded, including insurance to an APO address. I submit the request to print the label, get redirected to PayPal. I...

Can't See Item Descriptions in Some Listings

Beginning about four days ago, I cannot see the seller's description for some items. In particular, listings for USED chainsaws do not show the item description... just a long blank area under description, followed at the bottom of the page by the us...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Some of my items have an inability to be searched for through the ebay system

I've tested this out multiple times from my own account and my friends have tried as well, and there are quite a few of my items that cannot be searched using key search terms, even if you type in a few of the words exactly in my title, nothing pops ...

Watching option and watch list issues

Watch list showing only exsisting 'Buy it Now' items, no auction items. 'Add to Watch List' button not working on any listings, so unable to add others. Ability to delete items from watch list not working. Missing out on auctions because there is no ...

Please Fix the 111-111-1111 showing up as the Telephone Number of the Buyer via eBay Shipping

There are multiple instances in which when I am printing a shipping label through eBay (so, that would be postage.eBay.com) the telephone number for the buyer shows up as 111-111-1111. I then have to open up the sales record, where the actual telphon...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors