cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Might be in the wrong place but I need help with uploading pictures please

Hi Everyone and thank you for your time 

'This only started recently.  When I go to upload my pictures to my listing say I want 12 photos, I chose 12 and hit select, They all upload but I can only see the first six.  I am unable to scroll down to view or edit t the last 6  pics I have uploaded.  

I am unable to upload any more pics because I cant scroll past the first 6 pictures.

Also, 

Had anyone had any issues with his or her cursor jumping around when typing description? Mine will jump back and delete letters or words etc its a pain ? 

Thanks everyone

Shirley 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

cursor jumping around when typing description

don't know if you are on a mobile device or pc...or what kind of mouse you have.  I've had trouble with cursor for several reasons...... mouse needs new battery, the "key" (for wireless) mouse has gotten loose where it's plugged in to the computer, the mouse was dying........and on a lap top, the built in cursor gets stuck or hit accidently.  Other times it's seemed to be connected to browser needing update.....at least after I do that/or close it down and restart, the cursor seems to work correctly.  Better Half on a pc, using same mouse hasn't had nearly as much trouble, tho his "key" has gotten loose a couple of times and the cursor does jump around then.....as in all these instances on my laptop.......

Can't address the pic problem as no experience with it......

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

HI and thank you for your answer,  It is not my mouse, I just got a new mouse and this only happens in the description part of the listing.  Its real strange.  

Mostly the picture problem is the worst.  I cant take the best of my pictures when I select them...I have to make sure they are all in a row when I upload and I cant see what I have uploaded until the ad posts.

But thank you again. 

I appreciate it 

Shirley 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply