cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We're having trouble printing your label." when attempting to print a shipping label

I'm trying to print a shipping label. I follow the Shipping Label UI from the eBay print shipping label screen:

I'm shipping Flat Rate Padded, including insurance to an APO address.

I submit the request to print the label, get redirected to PayPal.

I am prompted to choose my PayPal payment method. I choose my bank.

I am redirected back to the eBay page with this error message: "We're having trouble printing your label.".

Is this a known technical issue?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

"We're having trouble printing your label." when attempting to print a shipping label

Have you tried using a different browser?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Before I was trying on Chrome 64 (Mac OSX), and I tried again on Safari. Still no success, but now the error message reads "System unavailable, Please try again later!".

Which seems like it's definitely a system infrastructure issue.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Unfortunately, ebay error messages are often not accurate or informative.  This error sometimes can mean various things.

It could be a server or communication error, which you need to then just wait for it to clear.

I could be you just need to clear your browser cache to force a fresh page.

It could be  your postage payment method has a problem or is out of date.

Sometimes even a bad shipping address can cause this.  Check the format at USPS.com

Message 4 of 4
latest reply