eBay Groups
Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Developer Forums

Connect and get the answers to your API questions with advice from fellow developers.

1163 Posts

Seller Meeting Leaders

For eBay Seller Meeting leads and co-leads to share info, ideas and engage with eBay staff about the...

0 Posts

Activity in eBay Groups

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Resolved! Platinum jewelry

I was told tonight that jewelry marked 900pt wasn’t platinum. According to the Federal Trade Commission anything marked 900 is considered high grade platinum appropriate for jewelry. The authenticity people said no. So I’m waiting for ebay to tell me...

Loose Gemstones

I have been a member of e-Bay for YEARS and have always been satisfied with my purchases. I also sold for a short time. Recently, I purchased some loose diamonds from various sellers with feedback in the high 90's. I always check feedback. The auctio...

Gift cards purchased at Safeway used already!

I purchased two eBay gift cards for $200 each totaling $400 from Safeway in Hayward, CA within the last two weeks but when I entered the first gift card number during checkout I received a response stating that I could not use the gift card! So, I tr...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful