cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antiques
Start a Discussion
Ducal bowl
Ducal bowl
hi i have a ducal bowl with the buckel mark..it looks old i was just wondering if it was worth anything and need a guide to pricing it
in Antiques | Updated by bargaineye1
Ducal bowl
Ducal bowl
in Antiques | Updated by bargaineye1
Angel Head Settee - possible date?
Angel Head Settee - possible date?
Hello - I am looking for guidance on the era /info on this 'angel head' settee. I bought it in North Carolina last year.
in Antiques | Updated by fine.books
Antique Japanese dish bowl silver ?
Antique Japanese dish bowl silver ?
Hi been trying to figure out what this is a bowl?Also can not find a hallmark close to it any help?Thanks for any info!!
in Antiques | Updated by watchmystuffgo
National d.s Co viking dishes , I have probably around 30.00 dishes how much should I be asking for
National d.s Co viking dishes , I have probably around 30.00 dishes how much should I be asking for
in Antiques | Updated by juncrave2
Help ID Carved Wood Figure - Tribal Origin?
Help ID Carved Wood Figure - Tribal Origin?
Wanted to list this but cannot figure out the culture it is from. Don't want to put it in the wrong category. Measures 12" - very light wood. Patina t...
in Antiques | Updated by all_fakes
very old stand 1600s 1700s
very old stand 1600s 1700s
the stand has 4 painting on the sides one of a sheep herder one of a nun and two sides with flowers thanks for any information what it might be worth
in Antiques | Updated by iapetus_rocks
Help identifying Oriental rug?
Help identifying Oriental rug?
It measures approximately 58" x 80". Any idea if it is tribal/Persian? Suggestions on how to describe it would be much appreciated!
Old Lamp and Old Bicycle (Need info)
Old Lamp and Old Bicycle (Need info)
Part of an estate. Any info would be greatly appreciated! THanks!
in Antiques | Updated by acs24
Buggy whips what are these worth and where to sell?
Buggy whips what are these worth and where to sell?
in Antiques | Updated by afantiques
Can someone help me ID mark on stained glass shade
Can someone help me ID mark on stained glass shade
I bought a pair of these nice stained glass shades. They are nice quality (good glass) and appear to have some age to them.They are stamped "SGC", the...
in Antiques | Updated by md1919
Pottery jug Handpainted
Pottery jug Handpainted
Anybody any idea where this could be made and when ? It's a handpainted design but is it like maybe (South) American or by a artist and how old could ...
in Antiques | Updated by verzamelaar1968
I have a table and chair that I can't identify
I have a table and chair that I can't identify
The table is very tall...maybe a hall table? The drawer looks like two drawers but it is just one long one. The chair is odd...has a half back...looks...
in Antiques | Updated by nannergy
Ewer
Ewer
Hey y'all,Just trying to find out some information about this ewer - including its age, what it's made out of, and possible value (if any). Will check...
Old R.C. Coquery Lamp.
Old R.C. Coquery Lamp.
I just found this old lamp marked R.C. Coquery. It appears early 20 th cent. It is about 10 " diameter and shaped like a canteen.It is in very good co...
in Antiques | Updated by mforjan
Antique labware. What is this?
Antique labware. What is this?
These came with a mess of old labware I bought. What are they? What are they for?
in Antiques | Updated by dot341
Schweppes metal sign, is it original or repro? Any idea of where I could find a value for it?
Schweppes metal sign, is it original or repro? Any idea of where I could find a value for it?
Found this metal sign being used as a backing for a framed picture. Is it an original or a reproduction? I haven't found one like it yet - does anyone...
in Antiques | Updated by birishbua
Mystery Lamp
Mystery Lamp
I have this lamp that I know absolutely nothing about and have no other information about it with the exception that it does work, is 15" tall and is ...
Antique Floor Lamp, Needs Identification
Antique Floor Lamp, Needs Identification
Need help identifying please, I was given this by someone who claims their parents purchased from a Sinatra family auction many years ago although I c...
in Antiques | Updated by nc-daydreamer
Antique Westinghouse tube Radio/ help pricing & identifying model
Antique Westinghouse tube Radio/ help pricing & identifying model
Can you help me further identify and accurately price this item? This was my grandmothers Westinghouse Radio. I have found similar models and I believ...
in Antiques | Updated by olivisloa_1
Help with backstamp identification please
Help with backstamp identification please
I have this Edwardian jabot brooch with an unidentified makers mark (I have searched high and low on the Net with no success) as well as a backstamp o...
in Antiques | Updated by authenticvintage
Old lamp not a clue. Plz hellllp!!!
Old lamp not a clue. Plz hellllp!!!
Help in identifying these buttons, possibly victorian waistcoat buttons?
Help in identifying these buttons, possibly victorian waistcoat buttons?
Hello!I was wondering if someone could help me identify these buttons. I've done some research and at first I thought they were shoe buttons...but the...
in Antiques | Updated by snflwr-garden
Does anyone recognize this sterling silver spoon maker's mark?
Does anyone recognize this sterling silver spoon maker's mark?
It isn't much of a mark, I don't even know what it is supposed to be, on this spoon. 
in Antiques | Updated by pheasantvillecollectables519
What Is This?
What Is This?
I've tried to research this item but have had no luck. All I know is that it's not a brazier, humidifier, scent diffuser, or incense burner. I'd great...
in Antiques | Updated by lindaferguson1
I don't know what it was used for - do you?
I don't know what it was used for - do you?

in Antiques | Updated by mforjan
European Porcelain Planter/Flower Pot - Do you recognize the mark?
European Porcelain Planter/Flower Pot - Do you recognize the mark?
Hi there, Am hoping someone might recognize the mark on this hand painted flower pot and could tell us the maker and the approximate date of manufactu...
Byzantine christian icon
Byzantine christian icon
I came across this very old christian icon from byzantine era Can anyone expert help with additional info?
Need help identifying Rug Type and its age
Need help identifying Rug Type and its age
I found this in a storage locker, it looks authentic to me, can you guys help me identify what type of rug this is?
in Antiques | Updated by ferdbena
Can anyone tell me anything about this typewriter?
Can anyone tell me anything about this typewriter?
I picked this up at a roadshow a few months back and can't seem to find a whole lot about it. Does anyone know any details about it?
Can You Help Solve These?
Help other eBay community members, be a trusted advisor!
Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count