The Homestead
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Homestead Gang -Part Deux

Okay....... I do not have several ids stored @buyselljack2016 @evry1nositswindy @policequilts @mr_lincoln What is Silvers? Have tried several variations, none have a kewpie doll?

The Fox's Den

Welcome to the Fox's Den! Here you can share, see, and comment on cool items or projects people have or made! I'll begin! The first thing I can share that I made is called a Tamagotchi! It's like a Tamagotchi except it has built-in AI and wi-fi featu...

360_F_107182422_zZy16GTx9YbXoCH6KPM65qQfxH4wRkdG.png PXL_20230809_053545703.jpg

Where are you from? What do you specialize in?

HI, everyone. I'm from Delavan, Wisconsin and I specialize in all sorts of vintage goodies. I've been selling on Ebay since 2015. My brother talked me into selling on Ebay. He joined in 1998. My wife and I are in the process of moving, but I wanted t...

Pending payment

Hey there.. super new here. I've got a buyer that requested an invoice. Once I realized that and figured it out, I sent the invoice. Still not paid. I went back in my messages, they have requested I contact them through text or personal email for mor...

Greetings!!

Greetings to everyone !!my issue is all the false bidding and over bidding without purchasing or reply with feedback. they bid and hold your item up in limbo. it's a total distraction, and its misleading. can anyone tell me what's up or is it somethi...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Holiday Recipe Group Share

Would Love for us to do this!! Was hoping that maybe someone's GF (hint hint) might be the one to have all the emails sent to and she could assign a "secret" one to us all? How best to do this? Was thinking we all create an email addy just for this t...

This buyer keeps trying to scam me

Someone please tell what I can do. This same buyer keeps bidding on a kids lunchbox I'm selling and after they win they never send the money. It's happened twice and I tried to report them and now there bidding on it again. I only get to sell 5 thing...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Frugal Finds

Starting a Thread to share our Frufal Finds, deals, ask for assistance, etc. I am in need of a generic brand detergent that works well. Tried Target generic and it was horrible. Any suggestions? Tip of the day: I quit using a stain stick or spray-n-w...

How about a Widget Thread?

I will have to post a pix - we were talking about Jar Jar binks on the Selling board this past week and I bought him today for 40 cents on the bargain shelf at the church thrift. He is currently being fluffed in the dryer with dryer sheets and some f...