eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

A Part-time eBay Sellers Group

What a shock to find the "Building a community" board locked. I know we'll all remember fondly the great times. What an experience it has been!
Turning my frown upside down, a new thread to take it's place. The "Kiss up" board where you can see the smiling faces of our community team and say "Hi". This new community is going to be peachy keen! We're going to have so much fun and feel so young belonging. Excuse me while I throw up.

A Part-time eBay Sellers Group discussion

a buyer buys a item and a bill is generated and paid  [ but not shipped yet] about an hour later she buys another item and pays . How can I combine both seperate invoices into one invoice ?

Aug 23, 2016 12:23:00 PM PT

help needed on shipping

I've checked my account and it's activated for Pay-After-Delivery.  I've spoken with a Paypal representative and the rep confirmed my account was activated for Pay-After-Delivery but everything I've attempted to purchased including regular items that previously accepted Pay-After-Delivery, are no longer available for this option. I read that if you put a number of items in the cart you could see which items accept this option. Non of the items are accepting Pay-After-Delivery.  My account is in excellent standing. I'm an above standard seller with 100 percent positive feedback for both buyer and seller.  Are there any other Ebayers having this issue?  Solutions?? Thank you all. Cat Frustrated

I like eBay.

You have to change once in awhile. Big deal.

I have been happy with my August sales. I wasn't that thrilled with July. Has nothing to do with China or much of anything else except that sales have been better in August. And I know that there are sellers that have had an awful August. Really, for every one that takes the time to complain on the boards about sales there is at least one that is very busy with sales. 

Sales are in direct proportion to how much effort I put into my listings, etc.

Whodathunkit.

Happy all the time. Happy with  every change. No. I'm not in charge though. And I am just one person....wow. I am just one person. what's good for me might not be good for you and vice versa.

Bottom line. Each and every one of us has to play by the rules and do what is best for us WHILE PLAYING BY THOSE RULES.

It really isn't rocket science. There are no exceptions for those that think they deserve special consideration. Sales go up. Sales go down. 

Radine

Aug 26, 2016 11:59:38 AM PT

Somebody had to do it

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 3,806 25939
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 3,806 25939
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 1,606 752
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 69 326