eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • StubHub

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Re: New Ebay format

in reply to rdywenur

I totally agree.  I can not find half the information for my ebay with this new format.  I am having a hard time finding the completed list along with other information.  I can not find on Ebay how to use the new formate.  If they are changing it, they should give us instructions as how to use it.  I have been a ebay seller for over 8 years - so not a new be.  I want Ebay to go back to the old format.  I am trying to sell items and if it is hard for the buyer to find the item, they will get frustrated and leave the site.  If I have trouble listing items, I will not be selling as many items on this site.  I will find other sites to purchase items that are easier to find.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: New Ebay format

in reply to dom1410

I agree.  eBay instead of bringing in more people will for certain be chasing them away. I HATE this new format. Can't find anything on my eBay. And looks like they are trying to turn it into a social media like FB. I don't need to create a Personal Page.  I am here to sell or buy ....not chit chat. I need my information up front and not have to hunt an peck for answers. MY Time is too valuable.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

New Ebay format

Just  voicing my opinion as a long time Ebayer.  The new format is horrible, makes searching for specific items so much more difficult.  Also, Ebay Motors is now the WORST I have ever seen it.  Almost painful to navigate thru and narrow down selection on all aspects.

Please use plain text.