Book Readers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A book about autism

When I was around 11, my mom thought this book very interesting for me. It's called "Asperger Syndrome, the Universe and Everything" by Kenneth Hall. Kenneth has autism just like I do, and, in this book, tells us how his Asperger Syndrome diagnosis h...

Ebay Promotions

Why are these promotion ads necessary? I have been listing and selling on Ebay over 25 years so it seems a new way for Ebay to make more $$$ and take more of my time. I'm just an old bookseller and not too techy, so this is a real burden and is this ...

unusual book format

I purchased a 1993 Grolier pub. Disney Little Mermaid book in great condition. When I opened the cover, the inside cover sheets were upside down. When I opened to the first page, it was also upside down and it was also the last page of the story. If ...

Fraudulent eBay user name in my email

My eBay user name is one and only one but I am receiving emails as if also had another eBay user name. The other user name is similar as mine but by no means is this so. I receive emails from this user name as if it were me. The user name is similar ...

Most worst customer service

I swear, I will never ever buy items using eBay. I called customer service. They are so rude with customers I never knew that. They even dont know how to talk to customers. Sometimes it acceptable if it happen with one person. I call a parson, just h...

Vintage error book?

Hello. I have 1907 "Lowell's Poems" book. 254 pages. hardbound. but on the inside reads "Tennyson's Poems"by Alfred Lord Tennyson. with Tennyson's picture. All the poems are by Tennyson from front to back. Is this some type of error? any information ...

selling steven king books with previous owners signature

I purchased a large lot of Steven King books. Some have the previous owners signature and her library seal in them. Will they be worth listing. Some of the books sell at quite a high price but do not have signatures from previous owners in them. Don'...

a book

Hi I have a book to Hell and Back by Audi Murphy copyright 1949 there is no 1st, 2nd, etc. edition under it. I have called at least 3 book store's and they were not able to help. I looked on line and got no help there. My book has orange writing on t...

Goodbye - the asininity of eBay

And why, you may ask, don't we simply end all of our listings to be rid of eBay forever? Simple answer is that we use eBay to capture new customers. Its free advertising that we might as well take advantage of while we can! Each order ships with our ...

Fees

Any way to get lower fees if I sell almost 10 dollars or less

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful