Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't add photos

Yet another eBay technical site issue. When adding photos as normal you try to list to go live or save for later, the glitch begins and never completes the task attempted. Who else is afflicted?

eBay Crashing Every 15 Minutes

I am at my wit's end. For the past three days I am booted out of eBay about every 15 minutes with a message saying that the homepage is down and then within five minutes or so it is back up again. I am using a desktop and this is not happening on ano...

Sharing Listing to Facebook Error

devon@ebay @paulibeverlyhills @bigbondy The thread here has been closed due to the age:https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/Sharing-Listing-to-Facebook-Error/m-p/34292143#M122813 I hope that we can continue our discussion here i...

Screenshot 2024-02-15 101940.png

Customer unable to check out

A customer reported issues with not being able to check out. I have had a drastic decline in sales. I have tried to redo listings incase of an error with my listing -but still minimal traffic and then I was advised by a customer they tried to purchas...

not delivered

Every time I try to send a message in the ebay app it says message not delivered. I'm getting very annoyed, how do I fix this? I really need help!

New image viewing experience is awful!

EBAY, if you're listening, the new image viewing experience is awful. You seem to have removed the ability to pop the image out into a new window to view a full size image. That was far better than the new "magnified" image within a much smaller foot...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors