eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop

Am I going to lose my Power Sellar status selling a pre-order Derek Jeter Lot of 2 McFarlane toys that wont be released until october? I've already been paid by the buyer, and he understands that its a pre-sell and is fine with that. Is eBay going to hit me with their better than sliced bread, DSR's?

As im sure you all know the requirements that ebay puts in place - 1 day handling, Refunds up to 14 days, uploaded tracking numbers etc........

Thanks folks!

Gabe

Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop discussion

I hate hate hate all these baseball cards being produced by mfg's other than Topps WITHOUT logo's and team names on jerseys and so on. I cant stand looking at these cards with blank hats and blank uniform fronts. A shame MLB game Topps an exclusive license and all these other mfg's decided to produce cards anyway. Some of the other cards have nice designs, but i cant stand the pictures. Every once in awhile a picture is ok, its just the right angle and you really dont notice the lack of logo's and names, but mainly this is really bugging me and i will NOT put these in my collection. More and more of these are coming out, and i really fear the younger people will accept this as normal and this bodes very badly for future cards in my opinion. I have already seen some people on Facebook posting that they dont care that these cards dont have the logo's or team names on the uniforms. Geez, that bugs me bigtime. On a better note, next month Topps is bringing back Stadium Club. I just hope its as high quality as the old ones were. Of course it will be full of "hits" because thats what the people seem to be interested in nowadays, but as an old fart, i love a good base card, and i wish this was a bigger set. I believe the base set is only 200 cards, that doesnt make for very many per team. Oh well, i am trying to think positive and look forward to them, gonna get me a box and have fun opening a pack a day!!! . . DaBig .

I have these 2 baseballs that I can't make out the signatures. I don't doiubt they are real, just don't know who they are. It is possible that it is not a baseball signature. It could have been at a game or show where these balls were all that was available. Please let me know if any other information is needed.

Jim

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 2 33
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 14
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 2 9