cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling replica World Series, Super Bowl, NBA, Stanley Cup Championship rings: allowed?

Despite the fact that thousands of  World Series, NFL, NBA , Stanley Cuo replica rings are currently listed and tens of thousands sold, ebay informed me that my Kris Bryant WS championship ring listing was removed as " counterfeit". There are 38 identical replicas currently listed for sale on ebay! I have bought many the past 24 years on ebay. What is the deal?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Selling replica World Series, Super Bowl, NBA, Stanley Cup Championship rings: allowed?

The deal is you can't sell counterfeit items.

Yours was probably reported and the others haven't been yet, but feel free to report them.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If your replica was made by a licensed manufacturer and you can document that as well as your purchase from the manufacturer you might have the ammunition to get reinstated.

Ebay is cracking down on counterfeits.

Many sellers lack the documentation to get reinstated.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Is the ring itself clearly marked and listed as a replica? If so, that's usually okay as long as it's clearly not being presented as an original. That's a counterfeit.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply