cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autograph issue with seller. Trying to get refund.

Intro details: I bought a signed mini football helmet with a "COA". I was just "watching" the item and the seller gave me a HUGE discount so I took it. I asked where/when the signatures came from and he told me from training camp. Transaction went smoothly and I got the helmet and it looked great. The COA was from "Modern Autograph Collectibles". (First red flag)

Fast forward and I took it to my local card show to have the signatures certified with JSA for clarification. Low and behold I was told they failed certification. So I notified the seller, can't get refund through eBay, too late. So am trying to get refund through PayPal.

So here is my issue with seller. He writes back and tells me he had gotten the autos in person and "our company" verified it. Then proceeds to tell me that if another companies COA sticker is on it JSA won't certify it (obviously they did) and that the other companies get it wrong all the time (fair point but I call **bleep**).

Lots of red flags and wanted to get the communities opinion on it. So do I win this refund or not?

Thanks

1000012539.png

1000012505.png

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0