Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Fake tracking number?

Hi! I bought and Item. I've received email confirmations about the Item but, in the "Shipped Status" it doesn't shows my shipping address (usually in all my purchases, Ebay and USPS does that), but in this case don't. USPS doesn't show the address ne...

Print SKU #'s with quantities on labels or invoice

I have seen this many times on the forums but nobody ever seems to get an answer, and I feel this would be a very useful feature for every seller on eBay to better organize items. This would be printed on either the invoice or label or both preferabl...

refund

How long does it takes to the refund money to be in my card?

eBay seller tries to charge me additional shipping

Hi, So my seller says the 16 dollars I paid after winning an auction, an auction listed as free shipping, is not enough. The seller says that they want an extra 10 dollars, 3 more dollars than the 23 dollars that they said shipping would cost. I pers...

Shipping policy at ebay/PP

We would to post and ask the community to please point out that eBay has a hypocritical policy on shipping fees and costs. We sellers face increasing pressure every day on shipping costs. The USPS has started changing cost yearly and this year they w...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping calculator problem

i went in to revise an item i had just listed. i noticed the weight was entered as 2 lbs. i knew i had entered 4 lbs. i changed it and completed the revision. i was paranoid so i went back in and looked again and the weight was once again at 2 lbs. i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returned to seller after faulty item, but after confirmed he received the return, no response

Hi, I'm in a little bit of a unusual situation, hope somebody has some info that can help.I bought a Google Pixel phone on 16 May from seller with 100% feedback rating. Got the phone, everything was good for about one and a half weeks, then about two...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS keeps shipping despite delivering smashed package

I have lost the fight with USPS. They won't reimburse shipping for a package delivered with a large hole in it and the item smashed to pieces. They paid for the item only. I reimbursed my customer the full amount, so I have lost money. I don't know h...

Rolex watch fake or real??

any one try to buy rolex watch befor from ebay ? I want to buy Rolex watch but I Afraid from it's not Genuine if i buy one and after its come to me and check it , the rolex agent tell me it's fake or the buyer changeThe mechanic or repair it what i c...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing part was found after the buyer went to eBay, what should I do with?

Hello:I receieved an e-mail from the buyer about a missing part when I was outside to work around the flower-garden. After only three to four hours later, the buyer went to eBay for full-refund. In the meantime, I went to looked for the missing part ...

I need help

eBay help scammer seller still my money. I sent for resolution service lot of letters and ask to help give back my money. Full ignore. Just Bla Bla Bla

UPS Postage discount NOT actually being applied as shown when purchasing label through PP!!!!!

Hello folks;I went to print a label through PayPal today (for a UPS shipment) on an eBay item I sold and I put in the weight, dimensions and item value; as it usually does, it gave me the label cost and also displayed the small percentage discount (i...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors