Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returned SNAD item, USPS attempted delivery twice, item has been returned to sender

I bought a makeup item from a seller that was clearly expired - the shade has changed completely from what it was supposed to look like. I opened an SNAD case and the seller issued a shipping label that they made, not one issued through eBay. They ha...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Item sent" time is bogus

"Item sent" should only be permitted to be listed after the item is actually in the hands of the courier or postal service. Too many sellers generate the delivery ticket electronically and then the item isn't given to the courier until some time late...

Shipping merchandise

I sold 10 items last night around 10pm, I was not able to pack and ship them out the next day. Will my selling status be penalized?

USPS FIRST CLASS SHIPPING NOW UP TO 16 OUNCES HOW TO SHIP SMARTLY

As a seller, in the past if the item you are shipping weighed over 13 ounces you could not ship at first class rates. However USPS now allows you to ship up to 16 ounces (1lb.) using first class.USPS charges $6.45 normal rates for shipping an item th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 32 helpful

Ebay Becomes Fence for Counterfeit Software

I got bit by a counterfeit copy of the software Adobe Acrobat XI Pro. Then I discovered there is a 'crew' of at least 5 criminals selling the same counterfeit software. But the INSANE part was Ebay's response. I made several attempts to report this f...

Flat Rate packages

I have an item I need to ship and I paid for shipping and printed a label for a Flat Rate padded envelope. I am assuming I cannot put that flat rate label on the nondescript padded yellow mailers I normally use. Do I need to go into the P.O. and get ...

returs of money

Dear Mr Sirs I am Fernando Alvarez, from Cali Colombia I am feeling badly treated by customer service of Ebay, due I make a claim , but there was a wrong final desicion Happened that the seller with name "" she is a seller inside of USA, she sold me ...

Shipping to California

I live in Tennessee. Is there away to list items without California residants able to buy? Shipping is ridiculas!!

SHIPPPING price

I wanna buy item it was 55.55 eur +33.90 shiping, (it was whit offfer price option) i ofered 40 eur + shiping. He agreed, so when I push to pay it was 40 Eur for item + 40Eur for shiping. why the shiping price is incresed? No customs or other tax, bo...

vairas2.jpg vairas3.jpg

Sold as for parts or not working, buyer no longer wants item and wishes to return it

Sold an item for parts or not working. Buyer decided they no longer wanted the item because they said it wasn't as described, even though it was clearly sold as for parts or not working. They started the return process, however the return process is ...

How to get ebay to step in

i've made a post about this(bought game that turned out to be fake), someone told me i have to make a request to refund and then X amount of days after i can get ebay to help, well i waited till the 11th, and mr scammer has send me a refund for 0.01 ...

Am I Out Of Luck For Doing The Right Thing?

Several months ago a purchased an item from a seller, which arrived in a timely manner and I was satisfied with. A couple months later, I receive a package out of the blue with something that I did not order. After a bit of research, I discovered tha...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors