cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping merchandise

I sold 10 items last night around 10pm, I was not able to pack and ship them out the next day. Will my selling status be penalized?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Shipping merchandise

Maybe, maybe not.  A hot tip for you, your Items are selling for Hundreds of dollars each and your free standard shipping just don't get it, You need to upgrade your shipping to Priority mail, Comes with free tracking and Insurance AND protects you with delivery proof. USPS Priority boxes are free, sent to your door, from USPS website, Even Padded flat rate envelopes are free at website. You're making good money, Protect it, Upgrade your shipping. Good Luck to you.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Shipping merchandise

There is NO excuse for not shipping them - when that happens you don't go to bed until they are packed, and you get them to the Post Office before you go to your day job.  Sorry, no sympathy here.  It could affect you, we can't say for sure. 

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Shipping merchandise

I sold 10 items last night around 10pm, I was not able to pack and ship them out the next day. Will my selling status be penalized?

I highly doubt it.   But it really doesn't matter anyways.  You sell in a very high end niche category - its not like search matters.

You're only objective is to get those items safely packaged and shipped even if late.  I doubt anyone is expecting their item tomorrow - they just don't want it broken.   Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Shipping merchandise

@lope8570_rwwqcbblz wrote:

Your listings seem to have 1-day handling, so shipping on the next business day is exactly what ebay expects.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Shipping merchandise

Will they get tracking scans within your stated handling time??

Message 6 of 6
latest reply