Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return Request Not Going Smoothly...

Several weeks ago we sold a point and shoot camera. Got paid and shipped it out. Upon receipt the buyer contacted us telling us that it had hairline scratches on the view screen that he could only see when the camera was NOT being used. Despite our N...

international shipping address

HiI want to ship an item to Ireland. I want to go into an order with a US address and overide the address and input the international Irish address that I wish to send to.When I click on the address it will not allow me to change the country - if you...

Buyer claiming item damaged

When I shipped the iPhone to the buyer, there was no damage. Now the buyer is saying there is damage. What should I do?

Paid for item/Seller posted it was shipped/Seller Cancelled a week later/No refund/Paypal closed cas

Help! I purchased an item for $178 on Oct 19th - I was notified it shipped the next day - a week later I was checking for a tracking # to locate my item but discovered the seller had cancelled the order the day before and never issued the refund. Her...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Somebody help me please!!!

I bought a ring that before to buy it I ask if the ring was solid real gold and the seller answer : yes ... but it doesn’t it’s real solid gold , I ask to return item and the seller answered this: “””Hi Sorry to hear that you got problem with ring. R...

Purchasing trumpet from Japan

Looking at $900 trumpet from Japan, what are import taxes and typical carrier fees are involved? Any lessons learned? Thanks in advance

Question about refunds

Hi everyoneOne or two months ago I bought something on eBay, but I didn't receive it so I contacted eBay, and they gave me a refund to my PayPal. But I forgot which one I used in my purchase: my credit card, or my PayPal account.The question is, if I...

Returns from buyers

Anybody had this issue. Buyer purchased item,received and a couple days later ask to return due to damage in shipping. I sent the buyer many requests for photos and explanation of damage received nothing. Requested EBay help to resolve explained that...

Resolved! Can I request a refund if....

I purchased a pair of leather boots in size 9 (my size)...however...this brand of boot apparently runs a size small because they fit me like a size 8 (way to tight!). Do I have the right to request a refund from the seller?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has eBay become a Roll of the Dice more than ever before?

Used to be that when a Seller was at 100% with experience you could almost expect your product to be as advertised and to get to you. Of course, you had to look at recent feedback, too, because some at 100% are not perfect--as they have a lot of sell...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Replacement request stuck on return label.

I had a replacement request for a mirror I sold. I accepted the request and shipped out the replacement with tracking yesterday. I do not want the broken item back. I have told the buyer I do not want the mirror back and provided the tracking number ...

Returning faulty or damaged goods

Hello. I'm currently in a small dispute with a seller. I bought something delicate and I did suggest that the item needs to be well wrapped in bubble wrap and boxed to be shipped. The item arrived in a taped up bagged and damaged. Now the seller is c...

I can't for the life of me change the address on my packing slip

I went into 'account' and 'addresses'. I have deleted this address completely from anywhere that it was showing up. It won't delete. I delete it and it's gone so looks like I was successful at deleting it but when I go to print the packing slip again...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping charge

is it cheaper to ship back an item with EBAY label are use another method 12;00 seems a lot to shipa small box back

My experience - importing Plants from Thailand

Earlier this year I bought some Amorphophallus bulbs from a Thailand plant nursery. It didn't go so well. Shipping time wasn't so bad, 3 weeks, but the bulbs were molded. I suspect they were wrapped wet after dipping.... Anyway, I lost about $100 on ...

20171113_123711.jpg 20171113_131957.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors