Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'd like to ask you for the return shipping fee after receiving it.

I bought the last robot vacuum cleaner.However, the product I received was returned to a product that had a problem that could not be charged due to the battery problem, so I got a refund for the purchase of the product.In the return invoice, I was c...

USPS Offering Extended Retention Period for Delivery Info For A Price

Hi---I was checking the delivery status on some of my sales. I print out a copy of the final tracking showing delivery. On some of my items that showed tracking delivery (I think it was where delivery was weeks ago) USPS offered extended retention of...

Resolved! What to do, if the seller did not provide the tracking number?

Hi! Please, help me, I don't know, what to do. The seller did not provide the tracking number after the 5 days from the day I purchased the item. I wrote to the seller several times and asked him about the number, but he didn't answer at all. I tried...

buyer paid via paypal for local delivery of heavy gym equipment/how to handle transaction

I listed a home gym on ebay and stated local delivery only. I had a buyer purchase it after sending me several different bids below asking as well as canceling and rebidding. He sent a request to figure out delivery, lives about 15 miles away. After ...

GET READY USPS WILL RAISE THEIR RATES AGAIN IN JANUARY 2019

I dropped some packages off at my post office this morning and the Station manager informed me that postal rates will increase again. Just when I was getting used to the last rate hike, here we go again. There is also going to be some big changes as ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 38 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer never received item. Checked tracking, says it had been out for delivery, but was moved elsewh

Buyer paid for item and shipped the same dayshipped with USPS, tracking says it was "out for delivery" on the day it was supposed to arrive, but has two other entries; one that says that it departed the post office a day later and "Arrived at USPS Re...

USPS Tracking Updates

Is there something going on with EBAY or USPS? I have numerous things that I shipped that should have all been delivered well before now (mostly priority mail) and the last day it shows is January 29, 2020 it was out for delivery.....?

Resolved! USPS rate increases for 2020

Here we go again. It's getting to be almost an automatic thing every year. Rates for Priority Mail are hiking up again. I fear that in just a few years a small flat rate box is going to cost $10.00. Every cost keeps going up for us as sellers. For me...

USPS , new rule on backing up.

I thought I'd give everyone a heads up. Recently there was fatal accident involving a USPS LLV. A grandmother was struck and killed when she crossed in back of a LLV that was backing from a driveway after delivering a package. Country wide we are get...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 6 helpful

unpaid item case closed, fee credit given, now buyer opens a case for return or refund? WHAT?

I contacted this buyer several times before I opened a case and got no response. After I opened the case, I contacted them again asking if they needed more time. No response. After 5 days I closed the case and rec'd a fee credit. Today, a week after ...

Return item with International Shipping?

I purchased a laptop cover and it was shipped from California and since it does not fit my laptop, I requested to return it.Because it is about the size matter, I have to pay the shipping fee.I found the return address is China!!! which means I have ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

RETRUN REQUESTED --- DESCRIPTION WITH "DISCLAIMER" advise please

hi all, i was hoping i could get some advise by some of the selling experts here. im a long time seller and just ran into an issue and needs some clarification. i sold an item (specifically a wax cylinder, a type of record) that is played using a spe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors