Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GSP Return shipping

I stopped using GSP ages ago, but I just realized I don't know what happens when a buyer files a SNAD return when you used GSP. Does the package go directly from the buyer to the seller, or does it go thru the consolidation center again? Who's respon...

Resolved! Item Not received / Refunded / Eventually arrived

Hi All,I need some advice.I sent an item (computer memory) to a customer on 12th March.On 14th April, they filed a not received case.I refunded the full amount on 15th April. Last night (6th May), I received a lovely message from them saying that the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller is threatening me

I sent them the factory amplifier they sent me back in same packaging they sent it to me in . Plus I got a return label printed from pdf file Ebay supplied . Took it to post office next day and gave it to post office worker . Got a Receipt with track...

Cannot Combine Shipping

Just spent 90 minutes on the phone with eBay, and this problem still continues, since at least 2015. I Just listed a small item, quantity of 100, and it does not combine shipping as I have set in my shipping preferences. I am in Minnesota, and a cust...

A buyer from Italy gets a refund from eBay before the item has arrived yet

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, shipping from the United States to Italy is very slow right now no fault of mine. The buyer refuses to wait any longer and file a case and won before the item has arrived yet.So I'm out of the money that I won, shippi...

screenshot-5-15-2020.png

Shipping services displayed to me are for the U.S. for example "USPS", I'm outside of U.S.

I'm trying to list an item and I'm presented with incorrect shipping options, the options are for the United States, USPS, for example, doesn't exist in Sweden. My question is how do I change my shipping options to Swedish and European services? Than...

USPS damaged item in shipping Buyer requested to return item for refund per ebay's policy

Ebay requires the seller to accept the return from the customer within 3 days. This is clearly against the USPS policy under proof of damage.. Items SHOULD NOT BE RESHIPPED. So if you refund the buyer and kindly ask them to take the item and it packi...

I have not received the goods for more than 4 months (seller storesatisfactorystoresatisfactory)

Hello! I bought goods-163921548073 (ELECOM USB cable, 2 m audio USB-2.0A-B DH-AB20) January 2, 2020, I still have not received the goods. When trying to contact support, the order number is not pulled into the request form and I can not open a disput...

Anyone else have their return shipping address changed by eBay during this pandemic?

As soon as this new return shipping disaster was implemented, eBay changed my return shipping address. They changed it to the address I started my account with (in 2008). I am now losing the item, return shipping, PayPal fees, FVF, promotion fees and...

CL- number in an address

I sold an item and the customers address was a street number, then CL- and a number. I see from tracking its ready for pick up at the post office of address zip code. Can anyone tell me what CL- means? and why its at the post office instead of being ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking first says Delivered, then No Access

Had a buyer open a request, saying his package was marked as delivered, than as no access a couple of hours later. He didn't receive anything. Delivery was supposed to be on a weekend, so I'm thinking the postman scanned everything as delivered befor...

Watch for FedEx charges Charged $1,009.05 when should have been $46.29

On April 19th I shipped a 46 lbs item 89 x 6 x 5 and the paperwork printout said shipping would be $46.29. When the charge hit my account it was $1,009.05. The weight is way off too. Contacted FedEx and they said I have to go through eBay. Contacted ...

Returned package of high value get lost on route, who should pay?

A few weeks ago I ordered a screen monitor. The monitor was sent as a wrong item because of the seller's mistake. After talking with the seller, the seller readily provided me with a USPS priority mail shipping label to return the package. Since the ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying with Paypal. Shipping address issue.

Hello everyone. Please forgive me for if this has been asked before, but I rather see that someone helps me with my current problem. I'm currently looking for some items that I want to buy using my Paypal balance. My issue is that I've seen before an...

In a bit of a pickle, item arrived damaged

I've just recently bought an old laptop that was described as "Parts or not working". The seller put up pictures of the laptop turned on and the casing looking immaculate. However, in the description, he listed it as "For parts or not working" to avo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors