Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Checking the Status of a Voided Shipping Label

If you want to check the status of a void request for a shipping label or just confirm that the void request went through then you have to do it on the actual eBay website. You can’t check the status of the voided label through the eBay app.

Could we get more granularity in the First Class International destinations country list please?

I want to offer First Class International shipping to all my buyers in *all* the countries that support the Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation for First Class. But eBay only explicitly specifies these destination countries for First Class Internat...

USPS

Is anybody having problems with USPS ? I am having alot of problems with lost or missing mail. Tracking shows package will be late for delivery with no follow up.

Ground Advantage vs. Priority

Not sure if I am understanding some of the postings so I may be wrong. My default position is to use USPS Priority. On larger packages/farther zones I will use Fedex or UPS if Priority is more expensive. It seems to me the Ground Advantage now compet...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Shipping option changed from Media mail (Customer selected) to Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope

I got an email from eBay yesterday and the buyer had selected Media Mail as the shipping option. It was for some 3.5" floppies. When I went to print the shipper, it showed that Media Mail was the Buyers preferance, but it was greyed out, and Priority...

USPS Damaged Item Insurance

Is this happening to anyone else?? First of all, I'm very thankful that I don't have many of these issues of items damaged during transit. The customer notifies me of damaged items. The customer sends pictures of damaged items and shipping contents. ...

Why does Ebay Recommend Priority Mail over Ground Advantage?

I know Priority Mail is likely to be quicker, but the cost is usually a few dollars more. My experience is that most buyers want the item for as cheap as possible. Now, that Ground Advantage comes with $100 insurance, it seems like the best shipping ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Mail and packages being stolen out of my mailbox

I live in a rural area. We have our mailbox groups at the corner of dirt roads and a paved road. There are about 10 or so mailboxes in the area. I had three packages stolen from my mailbox. One of those packages was a return from a customer. USPS sho...

Combined shipping

As far as shipping time, it is set on each listing....(as you list it)If you want to change all of them you need to "bulk edit" every listing.(I don't know if you can do that on the phone app)

Adding a Tracking Number

Can someone please tell me how to add a tracking number in My Ebay? Instructions say go to sold, more actions, add tracking number. When I go to sold there is no option for more actions. Used to be so much easier. Buyer bought three items but did not...

Resolved! My Package USPS Ground Advantage Got Delayed By Weather Condition

Hi! My Seller Shipped My Package Today From Fort Thomas Kentucky And It's On it's Way To USPS But Then I Got A Notification Saying USPS Tracking Tells Me It's Got Delayed At Processing Expectation Regional Weather Delay. So I Contacted My Seller She ...

IMG_5289.jpg IMG_5290.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors