Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Customs clearance

Hi, I think I need some help. I ordered something from Australia and it arrived here in Czechia but it has been stuck in customs for 11 days so far. When I try to track the package with the czech postal service it says that and I quote "Communication...

Screenshot_20220707-015628_Brave.jpg

Ebay scamming for shipping cost to the buyer

Ebay is over charging buyers on shipping cost and here is the proof. Cost is around $8.15-8.75 around the same as i was suppose to pay for the label out of my own pocket. Anyway around that cost is the actual cost but ebay charges the buyer around $3...

Screenshot_20240117-144021.png Screenshot_20240117-143850.png

Help me

I have sold an item to a buyer and the individual receive the item has my funds on hold, and now the individual is asking for me to do a refund. The item I sent to the individual is a speaker and the speaker was fully functional when the individual r...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS problems

I sent in an item on December 30th to the Authentication Department and it has been in limbo since January 3rd it is an expensive bag and I am nervous. What do I do as a Seller?

USPS Houston hub - is there extreme weather right now? Jan 16th

Trying to figure out what is going on there! I have 2 packages that have been sitting at that facility for over a week... not moving. Both buyers live in Texas, and it appears they live pretty close to Houston. I'm guessing that this is the last stop...

User avatar by Scout
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Shipping Insurance

Insurance and other fees that may be required or needed: 1. Insurance, Why do we not have a select group of buttons to click that auto fills out the claim and submits? To do a claim you of course would have to have a buyer submit the damage and photo...

eBay send

My eBay send packages are showing as tracked Delivered, but I never received the packages. I have been looking for the packages to arrive for 3 business days past stated Delivered date now. I have 7 packages in this status. Who do I contact? The pack...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Packing Slip Automatically Generates "Returns Accepted"

I'm not sure how many times this has happened to me but this is the second time I've caught eBay's generated Packing Slip to state that I (seller) accept returns. Specifically states on the packing slip: "Return policy: Return accepted, item must be ...

Ebay Standard Envelope Postage Due and Other Issues

Visited the post office today after my eBay Standard Envelope (ESE) was returned for 20 cents postage due. They informed me it was too think and rigid to go through the sorting machine. My reply was that it is NOT supposed to go through a sorting mac...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 26 replies
  • 4 helpful

Is EIS Being Inconsistent For Anyone?

Every few days I receive messages from individuals in various countries asking for shipping quotes, if I ship at all to their respective countries, or that EIS doesn't seem to be working or is outrageously expensive. EIS is active on all of my listin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors