cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Package USPS Ground Advantage Got Delayed By Weather Condition

Hi! My Seller Shipped My Package Today From Fort Thomas Kentucky And It's On it's Way To USPS But Then I Got A Notification Saying USPS Tracking Tells Me It's Got Delayed At Processing Expectation Regional Weather Delay. So I Contacted My Seller She Messaged Me Back Saying This To Me. I Should Wait for A Update With My USPS Package. 

IMG_5289.jpgIMG_5290.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The seller has done their part. Try to be patient with USPS as they deal with extraordinary weather challenges all over the country. You can wait for updates, but the less energy you put into the package tracking the better you'll feel, since there's nothing you or the seller can do about it.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The seller has done their part. Try to be patient with USPS as they deal with extraordinary weather challenges all over the country. You can wait for updates, but the less energy you put into the package tracking the better you'll feel, since there's nothing you or the seller can do about it.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes be patient the weather in a lot of the US has been very bad. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Do you have a question about the process @tinataem2000 ? Or are you just sharing information about delays due weather?

As a buyer you have 30 days from the latest estimated delivery date to file a non-receipt claim. Chances are your package will arrive long before then, but you can mark a date in your calendar to follow up in a few weeks if there's no movement.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Kentucky has been getting socked in for several days... A friend up there with a mail order business told me they can barely get the roads clear.  It's really tough to get aircraft up on an iced runway, or trucks rolling down the road when it's covered with snow.  No one can control the weather, not even ebay. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Im dealing with the same thing, my item is being shipped from Phoenix, Arizona. My guess is that somewhere on the route to me, weather along the delivery route can possibly impact delivery time. My tracking hasn't been updated in 2 days. Im thinking it will surprisingly show up in the next day or two.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply