cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i find my buyer's email address now?

Where are they hiding the email addresses of my buyers now?  They used to just be there.  Thanks, Tam

Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: how can i find my buyer's email address now?

Yes It Is A Total Joke I Sell PDFs  IF!!! My Buyers Send Me Their Email in a message I Can Send Their Item If They Dont I Have To Cancel Their Order I Have Had More Cancellations Than Sales In The Past Few Months 

Message 46 of 53
latest reply

Same here, now that Paypal is gone I can't fine the buyers email address anymore, anyone figure it out yet?

Message 47 of 53
latest reply

I think it's impossible now. The two tricks that I knew (either generating a packing slip or replying to a Paypal payment email) have both been either upgraded or deprecated to remove email addresses entirely.

Message 48 of 53
latest reply

You can access buyers email from the sold item, but sadly only for 2 weeks post sale now

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 49 of 53
latest reply

On one account I do not have the: 'Print postage labels or invoices' option.

It appears to have been replaced with: Print packing slip and more.

Very frustrating!

Message 50 of 53
latest reply

go to selling -> Orders -> Choose wherever your order is eg Awaiting Shipment or Paid and Shipped -> Actions tab archive your order ( you can move it back to sold order ) -> goto Archive and you can find buyer's email address.

Message 51 of 53
latest reply

Zombie thread. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 52 of 53
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 53 of 53
latest reply