cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relist Failed

After a buyer requested to cancel the order after he made the payment, I'm unable to relist my item. I canceled his order and made a refund. When trying to relist my item it says "Relist Failed" and it shows me another message saying "You cannot edit, relist or sell similar Second Chance Offer listings." This item was previously relisted and offerred as a "Second Chance Offer"

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Relist Failed

You might be able to click "sell similar" and list it as a new listing.  IN some cases you just have to redo the photos and start over.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Relist Failed

Before trying to relist it, use the Sell Similar feature, then save that as a draft.   Then click "Sell" and you will see the saved draft on your screen.  Work from that screen, then click "Resume" and see if that will work.    This happened to me a while back, and I believe this is what I did so I didn't have to start a new listing.  It might or might not work at this point.       This website does some of the strangest things at times.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Relist Failed

By any chance have you been forced into Managed Payments, but have not set it up yet? I was getting the same message if I ended any of my Paypal-designated listings after my MP date passed.

YMMV

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Relist Failed

This just happened to me as well on 1/28/2022.

The customer asked me to cancel an LP record before he paid saying he thought it was a different version.  I canceled the item and hit "relist item".  After not finding it among my items currently listings the next day I find a "relist failed" note after some hunting around. 

The good news is when I found my original listing under "sold" I hit "sell similar item".  The listing came up complete with images and a complete description.  All I had to do was hit "List item" at the bottom and I was all set.

- therecordrack

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Relist Failed

Please lock old thread

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Relist Failed

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply