Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! How does customer revise her review?

I have a new Ebay customer who left a negative review by mistake, meant for a different seller. Where/how does she revise it? Figured if she went to her purchase history there would be a place to revise it, but she said she didn't see anything in her...

International Shipping Question

What is the difference between Ebay International Delivery and Ebays Global Shipping Program? They sound like the same thing to me. You have an international package to mail but first have to mail it to a domestic warehouse and then ebay takes care o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo Tax Premium and next years reporting re: 1099-K

Thanks in advance to any and all here who responded to a couple of other queries of mine, relating to the 2022 tax year and the new reporting threshold, and a first time 1099-K. Now that I know that this is reportable, I have used Turbo Tax Premium f...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Multiple transactions, combined shipping, invoicing, Fixed FVF

If I list an item (I'm thinking of seeds), and I offer a few different types, and 1 seller buys 3 different ones, 1, To offer combined shipping, would I ask them to not pay and I'll send an invoice? 2, How do I send an invoice? 3, If I invoice the bu...

2022 tax rules

I just found out about new tax for 2020. I will sell a few items. The prices will be so outrageous and never sell. but if do own any taxes for 2022. I just sell a few items in 2023 to pay for my 2022 tax bill if they want to come after me for maybe 1...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Taxes

Ok so hopefully I can articulate this clearly enough.... In the past I used my brothers ebay account(with his permission) to sell some things cause I just never created an ebay account of my own at that time for whatever reason(my brother rarely ever...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 32 replies
  • 1 helpful

Okay, I am Officially Confused

I have been dutifully completing the Item Specific areas of which I am being notified. Today, I was working on one for a Teapot and was asked how many tiers the item has. I couldn't find any. Am I missing something about my little teapot?

Posting an item for auction

I am trying to list a pistol scope for sale, but it is being rejected due to it being a 'MILITARY ITEM' or 'FIREARMS AND ACCESSORIES'. There are dozens of other pistol scopes listed for sale, and I have reviewed every detail and criteria of the listi...

Account Restriction due to below performance

Hi, i'm not a frequent seller on ebay and when i did sell, i was selling a service and unfortunately my listing was not well understood by the buyer and so i canceled the order and refunded the buyers. After canceling all of the listings, i used ebay...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

New Idea to eBay

I would like to introduce a new idea to eBay,my new idea is to run a freelancer service on eBay. I think it will increase the number of customers coming to eBay and will be a great service to existing customers. if it is called eBay freelancer servic...

New FVF

So, beginning tomorrow, another increase in our final value fee. Up from 12.55% to 15%. I have been selling on EBay for almost 10+ years and I think I'm going to have to call it quits. I know other selling sites are doing the same, but, I don't do th...

Tax Invoice Question

Greetings All:Will we be getting a Tax Invoice Report if we don't sell any thing for that month? This is the report I would like to use for the new tax reporting requirement, but it seems we will be only issued one if we sell something for that month...

photos

Anyone else having problems loading photos?

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors