Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

They are tinkering with the boards again!

Has anyone else noticed that the boards are doing different things? i know, what are you talking about? Conversations are mixed up.If you read a thread, notification still pops up. There is a new post, but goes to a random post. etc..

Buying and selling restrictions

Hi, I got a message last week that said that my account was blocked for 2 weeks from uploading new listings because I sold digital photo that i've captured. I didnt knew it was forbidden, it was an honest mistake, and it damages my store. is there an...

Sales Report - # Units sold?

On Seller Hub I can see how many transactions have been completed in the past month, the $ total, and $ sales each day. Is there any reporting on the number of units sold (some transactions include more than one item purhased) ? How about the numbers...

Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI on ebay - fraudulant?

I recently purchased a copy of Adobe Acrobat XI from an eBay seller with only 1 feedback and supposedly located in Texas. Almost immediately after the purchase I got an email saying the auction was pulled by ebay. The seller had several for sale on a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Urgent!! I can't access my saved "Templates" for creating listings for my items!!

eBay did it again! They made a major change on a site page and it does not give me a link to my templates; well it does but it does not work. REF: I am trying to list items using my saved "Templates". In the past I would go to My eBay "Seller Hub" th...

Resolved! How many ways can eBay create more work for me?

Now - because Chrome will warn a user that my web page is not secure - eBay is worried buyers will panic and go away. So since I use photos in my item description from my own server, which does not use https, eBay will not display my item description...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

For the experienced

WelcomeI received the payment in PayPal but can not find the order on my eBay accountOrder details are only available in PayPal Do I ship the product or what?

Top Rated Removed

Did anyone else loose their top rated status because while the Vacation setting were on and people still bought your items. If you are not home how can you possible ship. I even wrote in my header please do not pay and they did anyway. I was paying m...

Brains at eBay blocked images as too small. Result, FEWER images. NEVER was a problem before

eBatty help goes INSANE again. I get some of my listings block with a "ERROR" message because according to the mindless eBay, some images are too small. I can't make them bigger, they are what they are and they are BIG ENOUGH for Google. eBay says "B...

unicorn i5.jpg

How to keep listings active without a store

I would like to close my ebay store to avoid the monthly fee since I have not made any sale in 4 months. but I would like to keep my listings available without being in a store format.What are my optins? How can I get the lowest fee per item and stil...

Strange, even to me

Normally I don't get paranoid about transaction, but the sum of these events leaves me wondering. 1) I listed 5 items today. One of those items sold within minutes. At first I thought I didn't ask enough. 2) the buyer is Chinese with a Newark, DE add...

Offers and Counter Offers

I had an offer made on an item and I counter offered. The offer expired after 48 hours. I would like to offer the item to the customer for the offer they originally made. Is there a way to go about doing that? The difference was only one dollar, I sh...

User avatar by Scout
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Communication to all ebayers browsing my active sellings to let them know I'm on vacation

Hi all, A very silly questions. I'm on vacation Sept 8-19 and it will delay the shipping of the items. I would like to create a generic message visible to all ebayers browsing all my offers to let them know I will be on vacation and will send the ite...

Finding a sold listing from over a year ago?

How do I find a sold listing in my account from over a year ago? I found a book that may go with it but want to view item pics first to be sure.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors