Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer bids again with new ID

So here I am again......same buyer under a little altered name has purchased another item and isn't communicating. I find it amazing I have to go through this whole process again of waiting, then reporting. I blocked this buyer after the first time, ...

Resolved! U.S. Listing somehow sold to International Buyer in Ukraine

I listed an item for sale... I specifically unchecked the "Sell item to international buyers" and only mentioned U.S. Shipping rate in auction... Now a buyer from Ukraine Won the auction his "postal code" matches a U.S. Zip code for Ohio.. how did th...

Ebay sucks again

Just another example of ebay's power over its participants. Sold an item, buyer didn't like it, as always we take back returns for any reason and give full refund, for some reason buyer didn't receive my return address after me send it three times an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Automatic payment?

Hey all, So I haven't used this ebay account in a while so I'm no longer subscribed to a store account & all my listings are gone so I have to relist everything. When i went to subscribe to a store account again, it said that I needed to set up an au...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Jeans

Hi Everyone, I am a new seller, and I listed 10 items with high hopes, and sold nothing! Some of my items were silly, but some were great, brand new with tags, Hudson Jeans! If you're unaware, Hudsons retail for over $200, and I was selling them for ...

Seller too large to pay attention to small details

I bought 3 items from a 100.5K+ listings seller that I've purchased from several times in the past. One item was NAD, one item I wanted to return because it didn't fit, and the third I wanted to keep. Because of the two different types of returns, I ...

Listings wrongfully flagged as having Contact Info

All throughout the day ebay has been flagging my listings as having contact info that needs to be changed. As of now there's 33. My listings should be compliant, and if any aren't I would change them when alerted. The ones being flagged are using my ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just sold an item that was sold in May. What is going on??????????

Someone bought an item from me over the week-end. I spent two days tearing apart every tote in my house as well as in my storage locker. - twice. Then had a friend come over and do the same thing. I finally thought to check my "sold" records (not on ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Multiple Stores

I have been selling used golf balls from my http://stores.ebay.com/golfballmonster store for many years. I have a faithful following and good reviews.Lately I am starting a second business and want to sell items from that business via Ebay.This new b...

eBay keep making me sign in

As soon as I sign into Ebay, it goes straight back to a blank sign in screen. I'm using Internet Explorer. Please Help!!!

Unable to list item

I am trying to list a item for sale but all I get is this please help how I can list the item Oops, looks like you missed something. Please fix the problem below.This listing cannot be completed as it appears you are listing a product disallowed unde...

Resolved! "Arrived at Unit" can be wrong?

So... I'm from Norway, getting a package from USA. I've been tracking it and it says "arrived at unit", which I've been told means it's at the place that will deliver it. However, it's *previous location* was at the LA international distribution cent...

eBay cancelled the sell after purchase

Hello, I had a listing that was purchased last night, payment pending. I received a message from eBay stating that they cancelled the sell due to a suspicious buyer. eBay has already charged my account for the selling fee. Will I get that back since ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors