Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Shipping times and feedback

Hey everyone, I havent run into this in a long while and was wondering if my neutral feedback violates anything. I have a 3 day shipping and the coins were delivered in 7 Days. The buyer got everything on time. I know I should leave it alone but I co...

Standard Shipping (eBay Standard Envelope for Trading Cards, Stamps, Postcards & Coins up to $20)

Although this appears to be a good way to ship cheaper ball cards (under $20.00) and I have shipped cards this way. In the past two months, I have had two buyers say they haven't received their cards. The tracking on these cards is so hit-and-miss. S...

My sales have slowed down despite more listings

I would appreciate any tips to improve my store, I believe I stopped trying to price my item at the lowest. I guess that could be a reason why my sales have slowed down compared to last year, when I had about half of the items I have listed now. I fe...

eBay "Metering" Sales For Top Rated Sellers

I have noticed more and more that sales from month to month have been very consistent, even as days pass by with one or two sales. To put this in perspective, we have almost 2,700 items listed. There is no rational reason that we should have even a s...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 106 replies
  • 21 helpful

EBAY SHIPPING SUPPLIES Alert -Just confirmed that EBAY has discontinued the 9" x 11.5" Paperboard M

RE: 9" x 11.5" Paperboard Mailjacket Envelope (No padding) #255482997656 Unfortunate for me as the bulk of my sales use this size Flat mailer. Will have to return to buying them at full price from a third party. My $50 supplies coupon will be used le...

SELLERS IMAGES

How do I start using photos when posting an item on Ebay ie Photobucket? I take an image with my camera then what? bubba

MC011 Restriction

11 days ago I received the dreaded MC011 restriction on my account. I was told to do the following:"- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items you sold on eBay by uploading tracking. Track items you've sold. " I thought this was strange as I bu...

eBay motor's Gaurentee fit is usless to sellers

So, we supply the Auto Interchange for the parts being purchased.. ALL INFORMATION is in the listing for the AKA seller protection under Motor's guarantee fit program , AND GUESS what, WE still loose money..With ALL the interchange information availa...

Item specifics? Please help!

Took a week off from listing. I always just start from scratch, I don't do sell similar. I don't use templates. All the sudden today, when I draft, it does not give me the option to use all the item specifics anymore. However, if I list one of the it...

Buyer paid less than price and won

This is the second time this week that an item was listed for one amount and the buyer paid less and won the item. Can anyone explain? Thank you in advance.

Cancel a Postage Label be cancelled once it’s paid for?

I purchased a label. The buyer decide to purchase something else. I paid for the first shipping label. The buyer wants priority mail as well after printing the first label that was ground advantagewhat do I do?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PHOTOS

I am getting a message that I have to buy more space for my photos? I don't want to be charged for using space for my images, how can I avoid this message? I cannot put any more items on Ebay as my images will not appear on my listings, after 22 year...

Store Traffic

Today, I visited my Ebay store and was greeted by a popup telling me that I can now view the traffic on my store. I was surprised to find my store has monthly traffic about 8-9x the number of followers. Encourages me to list more of what I already of...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors