Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Domino effect?

I'm an honest person and it hurts me that I have do do things contrary to my belief. I know this is Ebay's and it doesn't belong to me, but I believe in principles. And I thought everyone should have the same values. I made power seller 6 months afte...

Is buyer trying to take sale off site?

I have a listing that has alot of different color and size combinations, I'd say about 80 or so. A buyer asked me if there's an easy way for them to order multiple colors and sizes from me. What do you think... is the buyer trying to take a sale outs...

Resolved! USPS Technology

Most of you might know this, but for some reason I never connected the dots. Never really had to deal with this kind of issue. I had a return being delivered today, I saw it had been delivered and went out to my box. No package!I found the mail carri...

Used Clothing and Ebay Catalog??

I sell used cothing, I just want to know if I should be concerned about the Catalog? We get these updates and there is nothing specific regarding categories. Getting a upc for a phone is quite different from getting a UPC for a used item. Can someone...

A Sale is a Binding Contract......for a Seller, at least in Arizona

https://patch.com/arizona/phoenix/ebay-buy-it-now-button-contract-judge-tells-phoenix-woman Seller sells a diamond ring for 100,000 on ebay...... Then is contacted by another buyer who offers +$50,000 to sell it to him........which she does, telling ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 24 replies
  • 2 helpful

Signature Confirmation problem on Insured items over 750.00

On the last couple of sales I sent out the only way to view the (online) signature confirmation was to request a PDF file. In the event of a dispute will paypal view a PDF file? Apparently the postal system is having problems with the online signatur...

Customer Returns

I have a customer return that I'm not sure what to do about. They purchased from me an RCA multi-directional digital flat antenna. I Received a message from them saying that due to where they lived the antenna was not strong enough to pick up the cha...

Slightly disturbing Paypal Spoof.

So I'm sitting at my workstation at work, and I get an email that says I purchased 3x $25 Google Play cards for $75. Immediately looks suspicious because it's lacking in information I'm used to seeing when I buy something, the subject of the message ...

Resolved! Seller Message about Copying Emojis in Title

I posted for sale a coupon and added emojis in the title. These emojis happen to be the same ones used by another seller selling the same item. I got a message from that seller (attached) asking to remove my listing. For the record, I did not copy th...

Resolved! Weekly Chats

The list of weekly chats goes back to May, 2017. I'm trying to find one from earlier in 2017. Does anyone know if it's possible to access earlier chats? Are they archived somewhere? Thanks for any suggestions.

It’s true. Everything you all have been saying is true

I’ve seen you all say if you want to sell list list list. Well, apparently it’s true. The last few weeks I was listing almost everyday & I was selling. Now I’ve had the flu & haven’t listed for several days, sales have stopped. I can’t wait to get be...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 22 replies
  • 6 helpful

Best offer on android app

Hi, I do almost 100% of my ebay selling on my mobile app. I have run into a problem where I cannot turn best offer off on the app at all. I have tried posting then revising, but that does not help either. This is all I see in my pricing options. Than...

Screenshot_20170828-221124.png

I want to make a purchase, but ......

A brand new seller selling toys. He has some higher priced items, but most under $125 Just saw someting for $12 that I would like to purchase. When I look closer all his items are pickup only. Now I would really like the $12 item and would have purch...

Resolved! Refund of an item

There is this guy purchasing antminer S9 from me. The item is brand new and still in the box. When I advertised, I made a mistake and put 14TH/s but not 13.5TH/s. I realised that and informed him and he still want to buy it. Then he threaten me that ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors