Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Something THAT HAPPENED LAST Night WHILE DOING A RANDOM SEARCH on eBay.com

Hello Everyone:I have sold on eBay for more than 20 years and have been having many problems with my sales. Actually its my lack of sales. I've read many of the discussions and messages here trying to discern just exactly what it is I'm doing wrong. ...

Resolved! Ebay is too controlling True or False?

I am a member of 10+ years here and Im feeling like I dont even own my stuff I sell. The fees are getting too high, dont have any control of my listings with them adding best offers when they feel like it or charging shipping fees on top of already h...

Quality of eBay Buyers is Declining

Have been selling on eBay since 2001 and in the beginning it was a pleasant and fun experience. The last 4-5 years has been terrible. Buyers have less money to spend, haggling has become commonplace, buyers do not read or understand what they are buy...

Duplicate messages from eBay? Also Q on offer.

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone else is getting duplicate messages from eBay? I have messages on 2 of my accounts with an offer for free listings, and when I go in to accept it says I already did. Sure enough I got these same messages a few days ago...

On iPad app not giving delivery options on when listing

For nearly a week , I haven’t been able to list an item via my iPad app with a delivery option. It lets me do everything else, but the delivery options are blank, so I have to save it to draft. I can only do this by going in through the website and t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offers

I would like to know if any other ebay seller is giving only an hour to respond to an offer, when it used to give you 48 hours?

Maybe Ebay Should Disallow Feedback from FUSSY Neg-Crazy PESTS

The last 7 transaction from this fussy Frenchman have yielded THREE negatives, three positives and a NEUTRAL.I'd call that the mark of somebody hard to please. Maybe EBAY should disallow negatives when they come from somebody who is clearly deranged ...

SNAD return dates

I've have a SNAD return request. In my ebay the column headed "refund due date" says 5/30. On the return details page is the message, "Please take action by May 30." What is the functional interpretation of this deadline? In other words, can the buye...

Cancellation Pending For Over a Week

Cancelled an order from a buyer on the 21 of May and eBay still hasn’t resolved the issue. About how long does it take for them to resolve and refund? My buyer has been informed that I would cancel the order and they are waiting.

Are you being charged a fee for revising already listed items?

Noticed I was getting charged for revising exisitng listng several times over the last 8 weeks. Ignored it to busy. Well, I finally investigated when it happen 6 times in a row the other day. Ebay was very good, investigated as I told them I had told...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors