cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Neutral Feedback "Haven't Opened it Yet"

Gem.PNG

I called ebay to help out they said to write him and that there nothing we they can do. 

eBay is amazing!

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Every time I call with a ridiculous neutral or negative, they delete it within minutes every time.

I think it just depends on who you get? Every time you call, there's someone new on the line.

Keep trying, perhaps.

Message 2 of 25
latest reply

If Ebay will not remove this riduculous innacurate feedback then reply under the feedback with " Buyer left neutral feedback without even opening the package and inspecting item" 

Message 3 of 25
latest reply

Just for laughs--I quess buyers have the right to voice an opinion on something that have not even looked at yet. Yowsa!

Message 4 of 25
latest reply

@vintagecraze50 wrote:

If Ebay will not remove this riduculous innacurate feedback then reply under the feedback with " Buyer left neutral feedback without even opening the package and inspecting item" 

I wouldn't reply to it.  Just makes it stand out even more, and your suggested reply doesn't add anything that the feedback didn't already say.

The feedback clearly speaks for itself.

ETA:  some buyers don't realize that neutral on eBay doesn't really mean neutral in the traditional sense of the word.  They don't (yet?) know that neutral really means 'negative but not so negative as to be a full red donut' to most.

Message 5 of 25
latest reply

Cannot wait until buyers start pinging sellers with NADS where sellers can get penalities for these NADS for stuff like this. Wowsa again!
Message 6 of 25
latest reply

Thats so crazy leaving that before even opening the item.  Why would someone do that.  There just bieng awful because they can and no one can do anything about it except call CS and say look how awful they are will you please help.   Best regards

Message 7 of 25
latest reply

Oh yeah it speaks for itself for sure.
Message 8 of 25
latest reply

@lewisburggold wrote:

Thats so crazy leaving that before even opening the item.  Why would someone do that. 

I've gotten feedback to the effect "I haven't received it yet, but am so happy at my purchase."

Some people do silly things.

Message 9 of 25
latest reply

Yes, I can see where buyers do not realize when they leave a neutral that they think that still means the item is ok. They probably left it that way even before inspecting it and do have time to test the product and file a case if it does not meet their expectation . 'ONLY TIME WILL TELL"

Message 10 of 25
latest reply

Sometimes they type the wrong things. Thinking they typed something else.

Message 11 of 25
latest reply

@se-data wrote:

Gem.PNG

I called ebay to help out they said to write him and that there nothing we they can do. 

eBay is amazing!

This is just incredible.  SMHSmiley Sad

Try again to get it removed.  That should not be allowed to stay up.

And BBL.  

Message 12 of 25
latest reply

@lewisburggold wrote:

Thats so crazy leaving that before even opening the item.  Why would someone do that. 

Actually, I think I know: they got an automatic annoy-o-gram email from eBay, saying that since they bought the aforementioned widget on (whatever date) and have now received it, it's time to leave feedback for the seller.

As they had not yet gotten around to opening it for whatever reason, they felt compelled to leave a Neutral for the time being, just to get eBay off their back.

Message 13 of 25
latest reply

@se-data wrote:

Gem.PNG

eBay is amazing!

To allow this feedback comment to stand, simply fosters the perception that some feedback posted, is of absolutely no value.

Message 14 of 25
latest reply

Any potential buyer reading that feedback is going to roll their eyes and still buy from this seller.

Message 15 of 25
latest reply