Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

My Sales Are So Slow - What Else Can I Do

Hi everyone Ive been selling here since last year - but my sales are sooo slow.I dont know if my prices are to high? - Im using *best offer* and - free shippingbut items still are not moving that good. Im also thinking of canceling my store = as Im n...

Resolved! Estafeta? Great.

I just sold an item and the address is for Estafeta some shipping company for Mexico. I don't ship out of the U.S. but this is a U.S. address and it ships to someone in Mexico. Great. I might add that I was not selling anything, broke down yesterday ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Allow buyers to pay multiple sellers at once...or not?

To check or uncheck the box for "include my items when buyers pay all their sellers at once using PayPal" ? I read that if a buyer opens an authorized purchase for one of the items, all sellers are affected. Is this true? Feel free to add pros and co...

Reset your routers

The FBI is encouraging everyone to do a factory reset on their routers to stop the VPNFilter malware. I just reset mine. Not just a reboot, a RESET. https://www.cnet.com/how-to/fbi-wants-you-to-reset-router-heres-how/?ftag=CAD3c77551&bhid=27793929292...

Proposal Related to Taxing Internet Sales

Tues 5-22-18 7:32 p.m. Americans have been voicing their objections to tax issues since (and before) the Boston Tea party which led a group of "patriots" to dump English Tea into Boston Harbor. Some affluent early Americans around the time that the C...

Seller metrics for returns from 6/6 Community chat

Pasting in the 2 comments for clairity. Options tyler@ebayRe: Live Broadcast & Chat, June 6th from 12:30 PDT - Seller Diversity & General Topicsin reply to mam98031 06-06-2018 02:34:16 PM @mam98031 wrote:Regarding the Summer Seller Update. Ebay’s jus...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Free returns

Hello,  How do I bulk edit all my listings for the Free returns ?? 

Resolved! I got cheated on ebay

About two months ago I bought a drone from the seller and I was cheated. I could not recover my package or my money. The seller has shown me twice according to the one sent, but never comes who can help me.

I'm really confused...does ebay have a beta site...or do they just wing it?

Casual observation on these boards points to a preponderence of tech glitches.I would assume that a "tech company" would employ a beta site to avoid such glitches.Yet...they appear on a regular basis.So...being of a rational mind, I ask: Does ebay ha...

My lists no longer visible

I use my lists to sort sold items by day or sometimes week and it's usefull for record keeping, as I can print just what I want to. Today I see there is no longer a link to it. Does anyone else have this link removed? Is there an alternate way to get...

New to selling - sold first item for $60, only pocketed $19. How do you guys ship things?

Sold my first item ever on eBay after being a member for over a decade. Winning bid was $50 + $10 shipping. It was in a 12x12x12 box (original packaging) and USPS did not have any flat rate or priority mail boxes of that size from what I could see. S...

Resolved! Just a few questions please

Hello,I was thinking about selling on ebay again my account is on Ebay.com, I'm located in Japan so 95% of my sales would be international. Which leads me to some questions; If I offer free domestic returns is this for Japanese buyers only or would t...

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 15.44.14.png

Ebay counts monthly fees for cancelled or not received payments

Hello i have problem i totally sold for 60,5 usd but 1 of the order was hacked account and second was cancelled (total 35 usd not received from 60,5). On invoice from ebay I see that they were counting fee of 9,5% from my total sales of 60,5 usd (but...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors