cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got cheated on ebay

About two months ago I bought a drone from the seller

and I was cheated. I could not recover my package or my money. The seller has shown me twice according to the one sent, but never comes who can help me.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I got cheated on ebay

I think the best advice would be to call Paypal and ask them how to open a case for item not received.  If it has been 2 months the eBay money back guarantee has already expired.  Paypal should be able to help you.

Good Luck Selling!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I got cheated on ebay

I think the best advice would be to call Paypal and ask them how to open a case for item not received.  If it has been 2 months the eBay money back guarantee has already expired.  Paypal should be able to help you.

Good Luck Selling!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I got cheated on ebay

I think the best advice would be that you don't have to call PayPal. You can do it all online.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-request-a-refund-faq406

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I got cheated on ebay

@goodluckselling wrote:

Good Luck Selling!

Seller is from china. Eby's MBG is 30 days after the last delivery date, so they could still be in the window.

I got cheated on ebay

Anonymous
Not applicable

file for mail fraud

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I got cheated on ebay

I'm just not sure filing for mail fraud is the very best advice for the OP in this particular circumstance--unless you were kidding, of course, in which case, "Ha ha."
Message 6 of 6
latest reply