Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

are funds held while item goes through authentication?

I sold my first item that has to go to an authenticator before going to the buyer. Are the funds held during that process or are they still released as they normally are? I'm definitely uncharted territory with this one.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Small scam attempt?

I had an inexpensive knife listed for $10. I received an offer for $5 - its not a great knife, but its worth five bucks so I decided to accept, but as I was about to do so, I received a message from the person who made the offer: dear sirs ;you excep...

Item Erroneously Identified as Counterfeit/ Reproduction

We are trying to list a case from Otterbox for an iPhone 11 that I bought for my wife at Best Buy. About a week after I gave it to her, her iPhone 11 stopped working and she switched to an iPhone 14. We have photos of the case in and out of the origi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Graded sports card not being shipped to an authenticator

I sold a graded sports card. Every other time I've shipped a graded sports card of this value, it was shipped to an authenticator. I'm wondering why this one is not being shipped to an authenticator and going directly to the buyer (worried buyer may ...

Resolved! International Shipping Question

I have been selling for a long time but sometimes I need some advice from community. I had a sale on Wednesday that was going to Belgium through the reship center in Illinois. I packaged the item and printed the label for out going packages today. Th...

K.I.S.S. Statistical Overload

The old K.I.S.S. (keep it simple susan) method of management is still the best to go by.Therefore the Only matrix needed to guide your actions for a successful business is the AMOUNT SOLD. Forget about the following: avg click-through rate, avg sales...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 8 helpful

Resolved! "Add recommended item specifics"

I have been selling on Ebay for over 20 years and I find getting these messages to be annoying, unhelpful and downright rude. All my items sell and sell well. I create specific items which do not fall into the category of athletic shoes, watches, vid...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 3 helpful

Things are not adding up -- possible buyer scam?

I'm not sure what to do -- I'm fairly new to selling on eBay, but transactions have gone smoothly so far; however, today I received a message asking me if I would combine multiple items I'm selling for a discounted price. I noticed in the message on ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I think I'm about to get scammed by a buyer

A buyer I later saw only had a feedback score of 1 bought my item, a very old toy NIB for few hundred dollars.Paid immediately.Messaged me the other day saying they believed it was a repro because of the font. (it's not) Its just old. I have many oth...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors