Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

My inventory is unavailable

I recently encountered an issue with eBay where my account was restricted for three days, even though I believed the restriction was unjustified. I contacted their customer service, but unfortunaately, they couldn't provide a resolution and advised m...

Not able to Invoice or message a buyer

I sold an item via Best Offer on Monday morning, and I am unable to send the customer an invoice, and when I try to message them I get this message "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again later." They are a new user, less than a month old, with...

Sri Lankan Sellers

Just noticed this AM that there are quite a few pages here that are almost entirely composed of questions (or answers) from Sri Lankan sellers. Someone had suggested facetiously that a Board be dedicated entirely to them because of the sheer volume o...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 35 replies
  • 11 helpful

I would like your thoughts on this seller.

I bought 20 half dollars . It was a stock photo. The seller never sent them so I filed an ebay never shipped and asked for my money back. Instead he reshipped them and I didn't know it. Now he says he didn't know I wanted my money back. He has done t...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Searching for an item

I have been selling on Ebay for over 20 years. I have some items that are just not selling, but yet I am the lowest price. I do a search for the item and a lot of other stuff pops up creating 2-4 hundred items, but they are not the exact item I searc...

How to receive payment

I sold an item...want the payment sent to my bank account. I added the information on My Ebay but it isnt sending to the buyer. What should I do?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

THINKING ABOUT CHANGING THINGS UP.....

Like most....my sales have been abysmal. I have been using a 10% coupon with a 5% fixed rate promotion. I am thinking of doing away with my coupon, and trying the dynamic ad rate. Any input on using that solely? I really don't want to exceed 15% off,...

Automatic feedback

I see in my sellers account I can choose automatic feedback for the buyers. I click on the edit tab but nothing happens. When you have 30 to 50 sales a month do you really think I have the time to leave feedback for each one. It takes long enough jus...

How to deal with scammers?

I have an item for sale - local pick up only. I received two full price offers from two different overseas scammers. They both had the very same email body. What is the proper procedure for dealing with them? Is there a way to report them even though...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

These people sell some fake gucci

These people are selling some fake Gucci, jeopardizing the safety of eBay shopping. I was deceived. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item=235280616306&rt=nc&_ssn=asland_58 https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item=335100920476&rt=nc&_trksid=p4429486.m3561....

Home Page Promoting For The Holidays

Thought I would poke around a bit...maybe even see one of my listings Clicked Ornaments, then Shop by Shape Reindeer, then a page of offsite ads to entice buyers away from eBay opened up

composite_16974010119512.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors