Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Ebay Open Swag - Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you to Ebay for the Ebay Open Swag. I received my box today and everything is going to be useful for my business. I like the 2 oversized bags which are helpful in taking my packages to the post office. I also received a scarf...

VERIFICATION

Why are we prompted to verify ourselves over and over? Everyday I have to verify before I can send a message or check feedback etc... Also, is anyone having issues contacting an agent directly to resolve buyers issues, i.e.. feedback, open cases? TIA...

cancel a listing

I want to cancel a listing in my selling items because I've changed my mind. How can I do that? I cannot find anything that describes the way to do it.

Ever file a dispute against eBay?

Recently I was scammed on eBay and eBay sided with the scammer. It was 100% obvious it was a scam and the buyer even admitted in eBay messaging that he simply changed his mind - but still filed a "not as described" complaint. eBay of course sided wit...

Mea Culpa to the eBay community!

I posted a message on eBay Community page yesterday, and my 80 year "young" brain was out for lunch. i made a comment that I was on eBay since the late '70's,and when it was brought to my attention that eBay was started in 1995, it made me realize th...

auction...time away

This may be a non issue.I put up an item for auction (start bid-$14.99). Auction to end Tues (11/7) 6:15 AM. This past Saturday, I found out I have to fly home immediately (illness in family), so my plane reservations are for Wed 11/8.I immediately p...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I change bank account if original is closed

I was trying to change the bank account on file to my new one and Im unable to do so since it needs the old account number that I do not remember and cant go to that account to find it since its closed

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

It Could Happen Here

One of the ecommerce sites I use a LOT is Bricklink which is pretty much a household name to Lego fanatics. The site has been down since 3 November. While no details have been released by Bricklink the following article provides some possible insight...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors