Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Does my seller deserve a neutral?

I know most people on this board are pro-seller, but here goes. I'm a 95% seller. About a 5% buyer. I recently purchased a item for $84 and $20 "expedited" shipping via Priority Mail. It took 8 days for the item to be shipped. Went 4 days over the es...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Isn't calling to have a return closed considered an unresolved case defect?

A buyer opened a return request for "doesn't fit" on 12/4. I accept.Return details states, "We've asked the buyer to ship the item back by Dec 11."Checking USPS informed delivery today, I see a label was printed on 12/9, but it has not yet been scann...

Why doesn't ebay just censor profanity like it does here on the boards?

Why doesn't ebay messages just detect profanity and not allow the member to submit the message (like sometimes it catches you typing a phone number or email address)? Profanity always adds unnecessary extra heat to an issue and tends to fire people's...

very good the pressure will be off

We are just about at the date in Dec when media mail packages have to be sent, or else not make it for Christmas. I spent the Fall stressing about getting my inventory up here and on AZ for the holidays. I am now relaxing more about it. January and F...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay RIP... where do we go from here?

we all know about the singing boxes but are other sites picking up now that ebay is all but dead (at least in my category: collectibles & dolls) on one hand, people may not want to share so they have all the sales (for now) but on the other hand, mor...

Anyone else having buyer ask about eBay's estimated delivery dates?

I've had 3 buyers contact me after I've shipped because eBay is showing them delivery dates well beyond the normal expected range. 2 FCP items which should show no more than 3 days from the scan date had dates of 12/29 and 12/31. A FedEx package is n...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is the buyer's refund?

What do you tell buyers when you cancel the purchase for them and they say they didn't receive the refund? Asking for both instances... 1) accepting a buyer cancellation that they filed, and 2) they messaged you to cancel and you initiate the cancell...

How are USA sellers able to get away with selling all these fake SD Cards? 1TB 2TB etc.

How are people able to get away with selling SD Cards that are 1TB and 2TB etc when the highest capacity SD available as of right now is 512GB. Its obvious these are fake cards that are most likely 8-32GB cards reprogrammed to display as larger cards...

Resolved! How are 10 returns being applied to service metric? Questions about advantage to moving listings.

My first return has been noted June, 2018. So, in July of 2019 will that June, 2018 return fall off? There are not older records to look at, but my recollection is that I have never had more than a couple of returns a year, so I really do not have a ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

3 day seller's account suspension -1st time, frustrated.

So I listed an item, which was a barrel for a AR, but I made no mention of AR or Assault or anything in my post., I followed what other people with like 700+ positive stars had posted about their barrel for sale.Next day, I wake up to find my account...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Since just a few "free" returns can negate any TRS savings you get for quite a while,

is there really any point in offering free returns just to be a TRS? The measly savings you get on ebay fees by being a TRS, just because you offer free returns, can be wiped out for a significant amount of time just by getting a few "free" returns w...

#makingithappen - Week 2 Winner

Congratulations to Marisa from Fastwrecks! She just won a $500 eBay gift card in the #MakingItHappen sweepstakes. She ’s showing us how she’s making it happen by sharing where her items end up. In this case, a buyer from France needed a critical part...

image.png
User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 0 replies
  • 4 helpful

Won my appeal as a seller, but only received return shipping refund!??

I won an appeal for an item I sold. The buyer claimed that I made changes to the listing after she purchased it, by adding pictures. I did not do this and don't even know if that is possible. She requested a refund which I declined, and was quite fra...

Can You Feel It! Amazon's Amazing Holiday Ad Campaign. Ebay's Ads? Non Existant.

Amazon's CAN YOU FEEL IT with it's catchy jingle of the same phrase & it's happy smiling singing boxes bringing happiness is simply genius.I counted the number of times I heard or saw it today. As of 7am or 14 hours later listening to radio & watchin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors