cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are 10 returns being applied to service metric? Questions about advantage to moving listings.

My first return has been noted June, 2018.  So, in July of 2019 will that June, 2018 return fall off? There are not older records to look at, but my recollection is that I have never had more than a couple of returns a year, so I really do not have a concern but do want to understand how this is being applied.

I am now moving all my listings to a different ID so that more items are on one ID rather than an even divide between 2 ID's.  My thinking is that the larger account will have all the sales to dilute the percentage and likely be a 3 month 'look back' account. If I understand how this is working correctly, that seems like a reasonable move to make the new metric terms more favorable to me. If there is an aspect to this that I am not considering, would someone give me their input to that?

Moving those listings is requiring an update and an unentanglement with the listings that has arisen from the many category changes that have taken place over the years as well as the recent catalog changes with long term GTC listings. This is the first time I have stopped and restarted hundreds of listings (which is what we are in the process of doing as we switch to another existing ID). Both of our ID's are TRS+ long term with good metrics. We will terminate one of our stores when this is done but continue very limited listings (on this ID). How have others handled stopping and starting listings in volume and are there pit-falls to this that I do not see? 

I have great respect for the advice set forth by  board members.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

How are 10 returns being applied to service metric? Questions about advantage to moving listings.

If you are on the 12 month look back then it is 12 full months, so the one you mentioned will fall off Aug. 2019.  July 2019 will be the 12th month.

Good Luck Selling!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you are on the 12 month look back then it is 12 full months, so the one you mentioned will fall off Aug. 2019.  July 2019 will be the 12th month.

Good Luck Selling!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you very much.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply