Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

The height of AI-generated absurdity

From a current listing: " With its iconic design and reliable functionality, this [blank] model is sure to impress. Its brand and model are the highly sought-after [blank] ... a must-have for any collection..... The computer shows a blank screen and ...

New 2023 Tax Burden

There is a new tax bill trying to be passed to lower the reporting threshold from $20,000 to $600 with no transaction minimum. This will undoubtedly hurt a lot of sellers and many other businesses as well. How do you feel about this new tax burden?

item not receive restication

Hey dear,I hope you are doing well.Dear, in my seller account last month, 5 cases were opened for items not received, but some orders were delivered the same day or after a few days.However, eBay restricted my .com and .ca accounts. I want to continu...

Resolved! Are “back offices” open on weekends?

I’ve been waiting to hear from a “back office” for a couple of days with no luck so far. I hoping to hear from them today—but are they even operational on Saturday? I don’t want to spend the weekend getting frustrated checking my account constantly i...

Markdown Manager?

Can you only run one markdown manager sale at a time?, Because I am running one & wanted to add a second, but they are not allowing me to.

Resolved! USA Seller and a UK buyer can not buy my GSP item, Why?

I am in MP and I have most of my items selected to use the GSP. This morning I received the following message:------------------Potential Buyer:Will you post to United kingdom buddy? reed-sales:Only through the global shipping program. That option sh...

How do I know when I am getting close to the $600 for a 1099?

According to my Seller Hub, my "Order Total", which is the sum of all paid orders, including shipping, taxes, and fees for 2023 is $621.59. My "Item subtotal" which is the sum of all items in 2023, is $457.82. Which of these is used to determine whet...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did ebay do away with call backs

I've always been able to get a call back from eBay. Now I keep getting directed to emailing them. Not everything can be explained in an email..

Resolved! Buyer paid ship now - but they have already received??

 Several items are showing up still in my buyer paid ship now section on eBay - one that was picked up and recorded by eBay as being so over a week ago plus one that has already been shipped but not yet received. Why won’t these leave the “buyer paid...

IMG_2009.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

SCAMMED BY EBAY --- CHARGED "sellers fees" for protecting myself on a Disputed payment from buyer?

I recently sold an iphone on ebay -- only to have the purchaser open an fraud ticket on their payment and have everything backed out on their end. luckily I was able to stop the shipment from going out right in time.. (Item ID: 134754052543) Thank go...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors