cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item not receive restication

Hey dear,

I hope you are doing well.

Dear, in my seller account last month, 5 cases were opened for items not received, but some orders were delivered the same day or after a few days.

However, eBay restricted my .com and .ca accounts. I want to continue working in this domain; please guide me.

Thank you so much.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hello Dear,

We have no way of knowing why ebay suspended you.

Perhaps you should take this matter up with ebay?

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You may have begun your eBay selling career without thoroughly reading about how it works.

If/when a buyer opens an item not received case, but there's tracking proving otherwise, all the seller has to do is enter the tracking # into the case.  Did you do that?

If not, five item not received cases seems like a lot for a seller who's only been registered here for less than a week.

And you have a Canadian account, as well as a US account, but you're registered in Pakistan?  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@swapza.online 

Good morning Dear-

This is a community discussion forum for buyers and sellers on eBay.  This is not eBay Inc.  Unfortunately, none of us here can re instate your account.  Many sellers from your area & community are being restricted as your selling practices, probably drop shipping or 3rd part drop shipping, are questionable and a risk to the eBay community.  My suggestion is to contact customer service on eBay and see what they can advise if anything. I have a provided a link for you to contact them:

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

I wish you well & Good Luck, Dear!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@inhawaii 

Perhaps another drop shipper on the NARU path?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply