Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Buyer from Russia bought an item listed only for EU

I just sold an item 350 € worth and the buyer is from Russia. I listed item only for EU countries, nothing else (I marked in listing where I ship to).How come he bought it? Can I cancel the buy? He has not paid yet. Also, account was created 13. july...

Someone using my listing photos and without authorized, reported to VERO not worked...

Hi folks,I'm wondering if anyone has same issues as mine. I've been trying to report sellers who have been using my listings photos without my authorizations and even copied my descriptions. Couple times back and forth I've contacted eBay VERO team, ...

EAN suchen nicht möglich bei Angeboten mit Varianten

Hallo, habe ich da was übersehen oder ist es tatsächlich nicht möglich eigene Artikel unter "Angebote" zu finden? Artikel ohne Varianten findet man. Mit Varianten nicht. Lösung? Bestandseinheit ist für Artikelnummer reserviert...

Upgrading to Variation Listing

Hello Ebay Community,I would like to update my listing to now include the variation option for different size options. The problem I am seeing is there isn't an upgrade path to this new function, I have to create a new listing. Here are my questions,...

Fedex box at USPS

Purchased a box at fedex because they had the right size. Went to ship at USPS and they wouldn't take it because the box had a fedex logo on it. Had to buy some tape at the post office to cover the logo. Is this normal?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

return request refund...how to proceed?

I just received a return request from a buyer...she has let her package sit at the p.o. for about 1.5 months now.( it's very perishable & I have actually called her p.o. 3 times now over the course of checking the tracking & seeing it was still avail...

April's Seller Protection Update in Action or Lack of Action as it is in Reality!

In the Spring Seller Update we had a new Seller Protection policy announced. It stated: New abusive buyer protections and reporting feature updateWe're implementing stronger measures against buyers who don't follow eBay's abusive buyer policy. We're ...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 57 replies
  • 27 helpful

Listings of international sellers on eBay.com

Hello everyone,I'm a seller from Italy, and I list my items on eBay.it, offering worldwide shipping, including US of course. Now, if I go on eBay.com and search for "hp s700 500gb" I got these search result:https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_...

What will happen when ebay fulfills a thief?

If you havent read there is some breaking news (hearsay until otherwise seen) that ebay is will open fulfillment by ebay in the U.S in 2020. All of us sellers currently know that current customer service is outsourced and not just unhelpful but likel...

Ebay shipping and fulfillment services

What do you guys think of this? I am very wary. Who is responsible for claims made by buyers? If eBay is shipping I would assume any claim should be filed against them. Anyway, I will sit this out till I see how it works out. https://www.businessinsi...

I have not been able to post anything for the last week. Is anybody else having this problem?

I am paying for a basic store. Since last week, and as of today I can not post anything new.I called ebay and they just say its been escalated, but give me no info about what the problem is or why is it taking so long to fix.Is anyone else having thi...

Vacation settings

I understand the Vacation setting is only for ebay stores but why can't us non store sellers have that option too. If it's about money I would pay a small fee for that option so my items stay active or basically viewable so buyers know that I am stil...

OFFERS TO BUYERS does add some sales. Wakes up some Watchers !

I have made some sales almost immediately after using this Offers to Buyers feature. I can't use it on items that are rock bottom priced already BUT when listing I keep it in mind a add a few dollars to my initial prices. I post here alot to complain...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors