Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Refund and closed case no return of merchandise? I was told I had 5 more days?

I had merchandise that was broken in shipping but it still has value (it was a rock now it's smaller rocks).I sent a return label but the buyer waited 3 days, claimed I didn't send it, and then said I guess he did but now it has expired. I provided a...

How do customers pay attention to my products?

I have quality products, good prices. So how should I pay attention to the buyer of my product? See my listing more?I plan to sell on ebay, hope everyone will help.thank you very much.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer requests credit card refund

I sold a poster which was damaged in mail refunded buyer his requested 50 percent. All this was thru Paypal. Buyer now is messaging he paid by credit card and unless I go back in and contact Paypal, get the money back and send it to his card he will ...

Nutty Feedback

Very happy with merchandise and right on time! ??????????

User avatar by Superstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to sell on ebay

How to sell on ebay?I am a new ebay user.Can someone help me?I would like to be guided on the order, sales methods, sales fees on ebay.Please help me.Many thanks

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales Tax Included In Sales Figures

Has anyone else noticed that they are including sales tax in your sales figures in the seller hub? They were already including shipping costs, but sales tax doesn't even go into your account so it is a bit misleading. Especially if you are comparing ...

Victorian Mourning Bracelet -Global Shipping Restriction

Bought an Victorian Mourning Bracelet from a seller in the U.K. Today I received notice that the item has beendeemed restricted by Global Shipping/Pitney Bowes UK and won't be shipped to me.Does anybody know why this would occur (there is nothing spe...

March 2019 Policy Change -- Forced “Good Til Canceled”

eBay's new policy to force users to use "Good Til Canceled" is one of the worst decisions eBay has made in the last 10 or 15 years. An EcommerceBytes survey conducted earlier this month states that 72% of those who responded think it is a BAD IDEA. I...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 66 replies
  • 24 helpful

Calculated Shipping and Lowest Cost - First Rankings

After looking unscientifically at a few of my listings, it seems as though ebay ranks an item with calculated shipping according to its most expensive shipping option. Is this an accurate assessment? And if so, is there a way to be ranked according t...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Projected Delivery Dates

This morning, I happened to look at one of my listings, and noticed a projected delivery date of June 11th-15th. I figured it was a glitch, and then noticed it on all my listings. I have 5 day handling, usually ship in 1-2 days, and ship either 1st c...

• 46 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Sales

What is going on with no or a very few sales? I have marked my items about as low as possible and sure not making nothing on them. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? If I do get a sale they don't want to pay. I don't know much about Amazon I ...

• 5 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors