Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Antiquated Store Listing Division

I am so tired of the wasted auction listings that come with a store subscription. Not only are they restricted to a limited number of categories, but there is an added fee to include a buy it now price, and according to eBay: 90% of items sold on eBa...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Need an advice - is this a scam?

Trying to sell my iMac. Already had someone try to scam me on Saturday, that one was was a more obvious one. This time someone with a fresh 0 feedback account sent me an offer (at exact price of the item, not lower or higher), and asked to send him m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

Defect Rate

How can a seller that receives one negative everyday 365 days a year remain on eBay? That's some serious defect rate!:

E-commerce podcast recommendations?

Does anybody have recommendations for good podcasts centered around selling and e-commerce? Some podcasts I listen to have ended so I have room for a few new subscriptions.

Resolved! VeRO Claim on Beachbody DVD Set

I have sold several Beachbody exercise DVD sets in the past and have never had a problem before. Now I have just had my listing for a P90X Extreme Home Fitness DVD set removed on a VeRO claim by the manufacturer and have received a warning from eBay ...

Resolved! Where to find unlisted items for relisting?

Hello, 3 weeks ago (23 Sep) I unlisted several dozen items because I was leaving town. Since I'm just a normal person and not a business, eBay doesn't offer a vacation hold, and I didn't want a sale to happen when I couldn't ship.I'm back and ready t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weird offer on my item - scam?

Trying to sell my iMac. Already had someone try to scam me on Saturday, was a more obvious one. This time someone with a fresh 0 feedback account sent me an offer (at exact price of the item, not lower or higher), and asked to send him my PayPal emai...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer Won't Return Item

A buyer bought an item (bicycle, a $650 sale) from me, then proceeded in a litany of complaints about the item. Though I don't offer returns, I do pay shipping, and offered this buyer a series of compromises. However, he changed the subject with ever...

Help Identifying This Antique 18k Gold Piece?

Hello, I'm looking to list this up for sale, but I need help identifying what exactly this is. Could anyone be kind and tell me? It tests 18k yellow gold and it came off an antique charm bracelet. Most of the charms came from European countries, espe...

thumbnail_20191009_121657.jpg thumbnail_20191009_121632.jpg thumbnail_20191009_121644.jpg

Interesting Item View Statistics Per Selling Platfrom

First off, let me make you all aware that eBay is still the best platform to sell second hand items. I get more purchases on high value items here, than I do anywhere else. Secondly, the other platforms are slowly catching up, however, there is still...

How to do feedback in color and easily use emoticons! 😃

Just a helpful post in case any of you have seen or been wanting to use color and emoticons in your feedback. It's a neat little trick you can do right from your computer. 李 Hit the windows key (..the key near the bottom of the keyboard that looks li...

Ebay emails from saved searches for auction listings with BIN

Maybe you already knew this but I didn't until recently. When Ebay sends an email for a saved search, the body of the email shows the listing with a BIN price only. If you click on the listing from there, it correctly shows the listing as an auction ...

Resolved! Sales Tax notice

Happy New Year,So I just saw this messge about tax being charged on an item. I've looked through my emails from eBay and don't see anything related to a change. Is this something new with the new year? Do I need to remit to the state of WA? The learn...

tax.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sales Tax on eBay

Hi all,I sell philatelic items during my free time on eBay. But I am not a professional seller. I just have a basic account and not a business account.For the first time in my selling career, after selling some items to a buyer located in Minnesota, ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors