cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting Item View Statistics Per Selling Platfrom

First off, let me make you all aware that eBay is still  the best platform to sell second hand items.  I get more purchases on high value items here, than I do anywhere else.  Secondly, the other platforms are slowly catching up, however, there is still an abundance of low ballers on the other platforms, which turns me off.  

I just recently tested out PROMOTED LISTINGS and even with that it is not helping out give my items exposure.  

For instance, I have a valuable piece of designer earrings, that I am testing out via PROMOTED LISTINGS and it only has 50 total views after 28 days on eBay.  

On another platform, I have 82 total views on the item, and on the 3rd platform I have 122 views on the item.    

eBay 50 total views

OU 82 total views

M 122 total views

How is it possible that even with PROMOTED LISTINGS, my item only has 50 total views on eBay.  The other platforms are giving me more exposure and it is free.  

Unfortunately, the sad truth is, that eBay still has the buyers who are willing to spend the money.  

Does anyone else agree with me?  Or are you getting more value for your dollar on the other platforms?  

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0